|𝟙𝟡|

───── ❝ MAKE PEACE WITH YOUR HEART ❞ ─────

I've been feeling terrible about it ever since

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

You were humming a gentle tune as you packed the freshly baked cookies and pastries inside the basket. A few days had passed since the kidnapping incident and since then you have been trying to live your life normally.

The incident had sent Mikey into a panic and was now always making sure to know where you were. At different times, you had different Toman members looking after you while Sanzu was in recovery. You tried to live your life normally, but you had to admit it was rather difficult when you get constant reminders that your life was in danger.

You perked up at the sound of a knock on your door. Quickly wiping your hands down on the towel, you rushed to the door. Before opening the door, you brushed your hair neatly down.

"Yo, [surname]!"

You smiled at the black haired boy in front of you, pushing the door fully open and stepping aside to let the male in. "Good morning, Baji-san. I want to thank you again for taking me today!"

"Yeah, no worries! I needed to get out of the house anyways..." Baji nervously chuckled, walking in your apartment as he scratched the back of his head.

"Just please give me a moment, I'm still getting some things packed." You told him, rushing back towards the kitchen, "Please make yourself at home!"

Baji's eyes widened as the scent of your chocolate chip cookies filled his nostrils, "Woah, that smells amazing..." He breathed out, his eyes looking around your small apartment.

Letting out a little chuckle, you looked over at him from the kitchen, "You think so? It's my own recipe~"

The male smiled and nodded his head, bearing his fangs, "It is!"

"Wanna try one?" You questioned as he entered the kitchen, standing next to you as you continued to place the cookies in the basket. Without letting him answer, you grabbed a hold of his hand and placed a cookie on it, not noticing the blush that quickly appeared on the boy's face.

"Th-thanks..." Baji mumbled before softly taking a bite of the dessert. As soon as he did, his tastebuds were filled with one of the most delicious sweets he's ever tasted, instantly sending tingles. "This is really good! What's your recipe?"

You laughed and shook your head, washing your hands as you did, "Secret~"

The boy pouted but didn't pry you anymore. Instead, he walked out the kitchen to look through your living room. It was very minimalistic decorated with accent accessories in the colour of [f/c]. There were a couple pictures on the wall of various people including yourself, your parents, Ryouta, Aiko and Hina.

"Who's this, [surname]?" Baji questioned, ignorant to the fact you couldn't see what he was exactly pointing at. You peeked from the kitchen and raised a brow at the photo to see him pointing at a picture of you and Ryouta, "I didn't know you had a boyfriend..." He quietly mumbled, intensely staring at the photo.

You stifled a laugh and shook your head, "Ryouta isn't my boyfriend! God no!" You walked over to stand next to Baji, "He's a childhood friend of mine. I've known him for years... since I was a kid!"

"I see..." Was all Baji mumbled before walking over to sit on the couch. You eyed him wearily before walking back in the kitchen. You finished with your business and cleaned yourself up before walking out to the living room with the basket looped in your arms, "Ready to go?"