|𝟚𝟝|

───── ❝ BLOODY HALLOWEEN ❞ ─────

And thus began the fight

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

"Stay here. Don't leave my side." Ran ordered as he sat you down on top of a car roof nearby. Aiko sat on the roof of a car slightly above and across from yours, giving you a quick glance before looking back up at the brothers who stood in front of the both of you.

"Things are going to get pretty rowdy." Rindou stated, cooly pushing up his glasses, "You are going to see people you know and probably care about get dangerously injured. Whatever you do..." His eyes landed on yours, glaring you down. "Don't move."

Understanding their instructions, you nodded your head and watched as the brothers sat in between you and Aiko - Ran closer to you and Rindou closer to your raven-haired friend.

Your eyes traveled down to the ground where you noticed a large crowd of people beginning to appear, many loitering around or aggressively grunting at each other. The largest group, you noticed, was clad in a white bomber jacket. They all huddled together at one end of the junkyard, like penguins.

"That's Valhalla, the gang Toman is going to fight." Ran said from beside you, catching your attention. As he spoke, your eyes squinted down at the group.

Baji-san... where are you?

"[name]-chan! They're here!" You looked over at Aiko and noticed her pointing to the other side of the junkyard where a large group of boys wearing a familiar black uniform began to arrive. As you squinted your eyes, you noticed almost everyone there, even Takemichi who was in his school uniform.

It was just then that another man in a full white uniform walked up to the middle of the yard, "Let's bring out the stars of the show!" He yelled out. As he did, a lone figure from Toman walked to the front and you quickly recognized it as Mikey.

Even from where you were, you could hear the many whispers about the boy as he walked with such power that you could only wish you could have. However, one particular mumble caught your attention.

"Heh, he's not so Invincible anymore. Heard Toman's got a 'princess' now. You get her, you bring Mikey down to his knees."

You gulped upon hearing his words, your fists clenching on your lap. Out of no where, your head was pushed down from the back and you looked up to see Ran with his hand on you while he kept watch on the scene below, "Keep your head down. Don't let anyone see you."

"Y-yeah..."

As the two representatives from each gang were called, your eyes widened at the sight of a familiar banana-haired boy. "Kazutora-kun?" You breathed out, unsure if you wanted to be surprised or disappointed at the sight. You already had some sort of clue of his affiliation with gangs when you had first met him, but to think he would be in the gang Toman would be fighting.

"You know him?" Rindou questioned, eyeing you.

"N-not really..." You answered, "I met him once and that was it. Still... it's sort of a shocker, but at the same time not... if that makes sense." Rindou didn't say anything back so you simply returned your attention to the front where Kazutora and Draken were talking.

Unfortunately, they were a bit harder to hear considering how low they were talking. However, in the midst of their conversation, you heard 'Baji' and that was enough to get your heart beat to pick up. You squinted your eyes to try and listen better (cause that makes sense) but to no avail. All you got was a shock as Kazutora beat the man in the middle down to the ground before he began yelling out.