|𝟜𝟡|

───── A BAD HUNCH ─────

the sound of a motorcycle roared through the air

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

A Few Days Later

The air in the damp room felt heavy. Kakucho stared with wide eyes at his white-haired companion, heart beating fast. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Izana, are you crazy?!"

Said male glared at his friend, "Kakucho, who do you think you are to call me crazy? To doubt my decisions? Don't forget you're but a servant beneath my feet."

Ignoring his words, Kakucho shook his head and took a step closer to Izana. "I know you want revenge but to go this far? To kill somebody?!"

"Sacrifices must be made so we can get what we want, isn't that right, Kakucho?" Izana muttered lowly, his lilac hues snapping towards his friend with a deathly glare.

"But Izana, don't you think this is too far?!" Kakucho countered before he pointed at a bored-looking Kisaki. "Are you really going to listen to his crazy plan!?"

As the two went back and forth, Darren listened on in the background. His involvement with Kisaki led to an invite to one of their meetings, surprisingly. He wasn't going to come initially, but hearing what they were saying, Darren was glad he did.

Without another word, Darren got up and left the room in silence.

~

The cold wind air howled, hitting Aiko straight in the face as she walked to her destination. She hesitated in entering the alleyway but as she spotted a familiar figure, she walked up to him with a smile on her face.

"Hey." Aiko greeted with a whisper as she walked up to the crimson-eyed male.

Darren eyed her before pushing himself off the wall, "Yo."

As she neared him, Aiko's eyes narrowed and she plucked the cigarette that rested between his fingertips. "Are you seriously doing that?" She scolded before dumping the stick on the ground and stomping it out.

"Hey!"

"Those things are seriously unhealthy, you know!" Aiko scolded, placing her hands on her hips, "You have to be taking better care of your health."

Upon hearing her words, Darren hesitated to counter. He looked at her expression before sighing and looking up at the sky. Taking his hands out of his pocket, he grabbed one of Aiko's hands before placing something inside it.

Aiko smiled down at the box in her hands. "Strawberry milk..."

"I hope that's still your favourite..." Darren muttered, unable to look the girl in the eyes.

The ravenette could only smile happily, "It is, thank you." She looked up at him, "Anyways, why did you call me out here so late? Especially in secret like this in this creepy-ass alleyway..."

"Right," Darren shoved his hands in his pockets, "Before that, do not let anyone know we meet up like this. I'm associated with very dangerous people and if word gets out that you have anything to do with me, it will put you in grave danger."

Aiko huffed, "I'll have you know I've been involved with various gangs befo-"

"Aiko." Darren glared, "The people I'm connected with are the real deal. Our meetings will not be known to anyone." Sighing, the younger girl pouted and nodded her head. Once Darren was satisfied, he sighed before fishing out his phone. He tapped away on it before turning it around to show the screen to the female.