|𝟚𝟞|

───── ❝ BAJI KEISUKE ❞ ─────

To spend more time with you

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

When I first met you, I didn't realize how important you would become to me.

"Yo, I'm Baji Keisuke!"

I introduced myself proudly. I remember that confused gaze you sent me, unsure whether you should run or not. I couldn't blame you though. I came out of nowhere after you had just moved in... You must have been terrified.

But despite that terrified expression you sent my way, I always thought you looked...

Cute.

"Welcome to the neighbourhood!" It was a pretty cheesy line to say, I know, but my mind was blank. I remember staring at your face and nothing came to my mind. It was kind of crazy. You were the first person to ever have that effect on me, and I couldn't quite understand it.

"O-oh, thank you..." You were shy as you introduced yourself, unable to keep eye contact. "I'm [surname] [name]. Thank you for the welcome." You bowed down and I remember just staring at you so confused.

Why did you do that? I later found out that it was just because of who you are - an incredibly polite person who held immense care for the people around you. I admired you heavily for that.

In fact, I found myself admiring you for every little thing you did. I once told my mom about it - obviously I didn't tell her it was you - but she called it 'love'. Isn't that crazy?

Such a simple word for such a complicated feeling.

~

"Yo! [surname], right?"

It took a lot of courage for me to approach you that morning. I was scared you were still going to be scared of me and avoid me. I may be a strong gang member, but hey, we have feelings too. Rejection hurts.

But instead, you smiled at me and nodded, "Yes, that's correct. How are you this morning, Baji-san?"

I took in a sharp breath. Your voice just sounded so melodic. I loved the way my name rolled off your tongue so naturally. It made me feel queasy... but in a good way? I don't know. I should ask Chifuyu about it when I can...

If I can.

"Want to walk to school together?" I asked, sending you a smile.

"I'd love to but, don't you got to a different school?" You raised a brow as you lazily pointed towards my uniform. That's when I realized it too.

Oh shit! I had thought, face turning red from embarassment as I looked down at my uniform - completely different from the one you were wearing. This made you laugh though. I remember because that was the first time I heard it, and I loved hearing it ever since.