|𝟜𝟝|

───── ❝ INTERNAL BATTLE ❞ ─────

toman's enemies are also your enemies

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

There was a tense atmosphere in the air as the group of males sat around. Their gazes fell onto the white-haired male who sat at the center, whose orchid gaze fell onto the ground.

The two siblings glanced at each other before the elder sighed. "So, what exactly is the plan tomorrow, Izana?" Ran questioned as he leaned himself against a barrel. "We going to Shibuya to what, beat up Toman?"

Izana's eyes narrowed, "To obliterate them."

Ran scoffed and let out a little chuckle, "Well, that's one way to put... it..." His words died down as he noticed the deadly stare Izana sent his way.

Sighing, Rindou turned to look at his older brother as Izana and Kakucho fell into a conversation of their own.

"On more important matters, isn't there someone we have to be careful of now, aniki?" The younger sibling questioned.

Ran raised a brow, "Huh?"

"Haven't you heard of the rumours? I heard Toman's princess has become an official member." Rindou informed him.

His elder brother's eyes widened as he gaped at him. "What?! Our little [n/n]-chan?"

The younger of the two sighed and pushed up his glasses, "[name], yes."

"Oh, that makes things a lot more complicated, doesn't it," Ran mumbled into his hand as he stared down at the ground in front of him.

Rindou simply sighed as he shook his head. "I don't know what she was thinking joining Toman after already being fully aware of the target on her back." He shrugged, "I guess tomorrow just means we avoid her at all costs."

Ran frowned, "Yes, but I'm assuming the other few hundred Tenjiku members, as well as our bosses over there-" He pointed towards Izana and Kakucho, "Don't hold the same sentiment as we do to [name], so I guess we just have to-"

A sudden loud crash caused the two brothers to flinch in their place. Turning their heads, they raised a brow at Izana who was now glaring at the two of them with a dark expression on his face. He had kicked over the barrel he was sitting on towards the wall, resulting in it shattering into pieces.

"What?" Ran asked coolly, a smirk appearing on his face as he leaned his head against the back of his hand.

Izana narrowed his eyes at the two before he approached them. The white-haired male stopped right in front of Rindou and the two commenced in an intense staring match, neither party wavering.

"What?" Rindou repeated his brother's question.

"You know [name]?" Izana asked, his voice low and cold.

Ran scoffed before standing up straight. "Of course, we know [surname] [name]. Who wouldn't? Toman's Princess. Mikey's rumoured Achille's heel. Anyone who's involved with anything in the gang community knows who [name] is, especially if they plan to bring the Invincible Mikey down."

Despite his cool tone, Izana's dark glare refused to change. From behind, Kakucho narrowed his eyes at him. "You talk about her as if you know her personally."

"What business does our relationship with [name] have to do with you?" Rindou questioned, tilting his head as he stared down the shorter boy.

Izana tilted his chin up, "Because she's mi-"