| 𝟘𝟞 |

───── ❝ BIKERS ❞ ─────

D-don't worry, I'm here

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

It's been a few days since the fireworks show and Draken had still to tell you what him and Mikey had been doing. However, from what you've witnessed, you were starting to put the pieces together. You had an idea but you just wanted to confirm it.

You were currently walking home with Hina and Aiko from the former girl's cram school. You didn't go, but you felt so suffocated in your house that you decided you wanted to go out for the night, therefore here you were. "Hm? Isn't that Takemichi-kun?" Hina stopped you and squinted her eyes before her face lit up. "It is!" She turned to the two of you with a bright smile and a finger to her lips. "Let's surprise him!"

You let Hina lead the way as you and Aiko trailed behind her. At one point you had to put your hands over Aiko's mouth as she couldn't stop herself from giggling. As you got closer, you heard Takemichi mumbling, "I need to make sure Hina doesn't find out!"

Your eyes widened at the sentence. Oh shi-

"Finds out what?" Although her voice was as pleasant as ever, you could tell by Hina's expression that she was not pleased by what she was hearing. To top it all of, Takemichi let out a scream, making him look all the more suspicious.

"H-Hi-Hina! What are you doing here?!" Takemichi questioned, looking suspicious as ever.

You sighed and grabbed Aiko by the arm, distancing yourself from the couple - this was also to stop Aiko from hearing anything that could get Takemichi killed. "Let's let the couple solve that out themselves..."

"But [name]-chan, what if Takemichi needs a hard hit on the head?!" Aiko complained, swinging her bag around.

"If he does, I'm sure Hina-chan should be the one to do that." You reasoned with her, chuckling.

Aiko pouted, "Doesn't mean she's the only one who can do it."

You were about to agree with her when you suddenly heard a ring on your phone. Looking down, you saw the message you've been waiting for for days.

Eggy

Eggy
Come to Musashi Shrine

You smiled and sent a reply before looking at Aiko and the other two. You dragged them there just as Takemichi was talking to someone on the phone, "Sorry guys, I have to get going. A friend wants to see me." You told them.

Takemichi put his phone in his pocket, "Y-yeah, me too... Draken wants to see me."

You blinked at him. "Eh? Really?..." You raised a brow, "Where?"

"Musashi Shrine."

"Oh... me too." You smiled at the revelation and pat his shoulder, "Guess we can go there together!"

You looked up at Hina who gave you two her sweetest smile, "Well then, I guess I'm going too!" She announced.

Upon hearing this, Aiko's eyes widened and she clung around Hina's arm, nearly knocking the two of them off balance, "What?! You guys are going to leave me alone?! No fair, I'm coming too!"

Before you knew it, you and Aiko were trailing behind Takemichi and Hina as they talked a few steps at the front. You looked at the ravenette beside you, "Are you sure it's okay for you to be out this late, Aiko-chan?"