| 𝟘𝟛 |

───── ❝ REUNION ❞ ─────

It's good to see you again

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

Upon hearing the voice, you looked up from your (thankfully) unharmed camera to see a tall, blonde man make his way toward you, Takemichi and Kiyomasa. Your breath hitched. If he's here, then does that mean...

"Hey, hey, Ken-chin..."

The tall man turned around, an exasperated look on his face. "Huh? I told you to not call me that stupid nickname here."

You looked over to the boy behind him and a flurry of emotions washed over you as you saw who it was. "But I'm out of dorayaki!"

Wha- what are they doing here... it's dangerous here!

You opened your mouth to warn them of the dangers they walked themselves into only to be surprised when everyone in the auditorium, including Kiyomasa, bowed down. Your eyes widened as you looked around. Your nervous eyes met with Takemichi who was now knelt in front of you, offering some sort of protection. You would've been flattered by his gesture if you didn't see him shaking much more than you.

"Good day, Commander, sir!"

Commander?!

You watched as the familiar faces started to make their way towards you and Takemichi. You had hoped you can hide behind the blonde boy but considering where the two people were now, there was no way you hadn't been spotted yet. Heck, the shorter one was staring right at you as he walked!

"Good day, sir." Kiyomasa greeted the shorter man before getting kicked in the abdomen by the taller one behind him.

"Kiyomasa... who died and made you king?" The tall blonde said, his deep voice echoing throughout the quiet auditorium. "Make sure you're that far down when addressing our commander."

Kiyomasa, who was clutching his stomach in pain, could only nod his head.

Your heart began pounding faster and faster as the two individuals got closer to you and Takemichi until they were standing right in front of you. The shorter one, Sano Manjiro, or Mikey, knelt down so close to your companions face that he fell backwards, nearly bumping back into you had you not grabbed on to his shoulders to keep him balanced. You didn't miss Mikey's stare onto your hands, but he quickly averted his gaze towards the boy in front of you.

"You... what's your name?" Mikey questioned.

"Ha- Hanagaki Takemichi..."

"I see. So, Takemicchi."

"Eh?"

The taller man behind Mikey looked down at the two of you. Ryuguji Ken, also known as Draken due to the dragon tattoo on the side of his shaved head. "You heard him. Takemicchi."

Takemichi didn't even have the time to correct the two of them before Mikey grabbed him by the back of his head and brought their faces close together. "Are you really in middle school?" You could feel Takemichi flinch under your grasp and you debated pulling him away from Mikey before the boy continued. "Takemicchi, starting today, you're my bi- friend, okay?" He sent Takemicchi an empty looking smile before his gaze looked up and met yours.

Mikey's smile dropped a little as his gaze went from your hands that were on Takemichi's shoulders to your eyes. With a solemn smile, he spoke, "It's good to see you again, [name]."