|𝟙𝟜|

───── ❝ QUEEN BEHAVIOUR ❞ ─────

[name] you crazy boss ass bitch

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

When the girl had heard you were finally well and rested enough to be visited, she instantly dropped what she was doing and made her way to you. You nearly jumped out your bed as the door slammed open, revealing a heavily breathing ravenette who looked like she had just ran half a marathon.

Your surprised expression morphed into a gentle smile as your brain finally registered who it was. Aiko made careful steps towards you, before wrapping her arms gently around your head, her body slumping behind you. You grabbed one of her arms and leaned into the nook of her neck.

"You broke your promise."

"I'm sorry, Aiko-chan..."

You felt the ravenette's hold on you tighten as you heard sniffles coming from the girl. "Don't do that ever again..."

A comfortable silence enveloped the two of you as you both claimed this short moment as yours. You held on to each other tightly, afraid that if one were to let go, you'd lose each other forever.

"I don't know what I'd do without you."

~

"[name]-chan! We came to visit!" The overly happy voice of Takemichi cut through the air as you looked up from the cards in your hands. "H-huh?! Draken-kun, you're here too?!" Takemichi was slightly taken aback by the tall boy sitting on a chair by your side, holding his own group of cards in his hands. "A- Anyways, how are you feeling, [name]-chan?"

Your mouth opened to talk, but before you could say anything, Draken beat you to the cut, "Who died and made you king?"

"Heh? Wh-what do you mean?!" Takemichi questioned, seemingly unaware of the unusaul performance he was giving.

You brought a hand to your mouth to do your best to suppress your chuckles as Draken brought the boy's ego back down. You couldn't help but let out a few giggles here and there though simply by staring at what Takemichi was wearing. He wore a tacky pair of red shorts with the word 'OUTLAW' written in big black letters on the front. He paired it with a white button up with black sleeves exposing his chest and the cringiest pair of sunglasses you had ever seen.

You finally decided to join back in the conversation as Takemichi sadly turned around with his hands in his pockets, mumbling about his sadness after he had been praised the entire past week. "Oh, right... Mikey wanted me to give you this." Draken set his cards face down on an empty spot in your bed before turning around and handing Takemichi a bag. "I was going to drop it off to you after my visit here, but since you're here anyways..."

Takemichi dropped his glasses and rummaged through the white bag, pulling out a familiar apparel. "A gang uniform?" He questioned, eyeing the boy who sat next to you.

"That's Mikey's, from when he first formed Toman." Draken told him, unconsciously taking glances at you to see your reaction to whatever was being said. When he saw you just staring at the uniform with curiousity, he continued, "To Toman, it's important as life itself."

"Why would he give something like that to me?" Takemichi questioned.

Draken sighed and turned his body to fully face him, "It's up to you whether you wear it or not. Mikey still wants you to have it... You basically saved Toman, and everyone can agree with that." Draken looked over at you and ruffled your hair, "You saved something really important." He then stood up and turned back towards Takemichi, bowing down, "For that, I want to thank you."