|𝟚𝟙|

───── BANANAS ─────

bananas

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

"Starting today, Baji Keisuke, the 1st Division Captain is an enemy of Toman"

Baji's words and actions have yet to leave your mind since the night they happened. It had been days since the event occurred, yet you would still find yourself endlessly thinking and worrying about what happened despite not even being a member of Toman.

You sighed and dropped your head to the ground, using a hand to cushion your head from touching the grass. For the past thirty minutes, you had been laying in the grass on your stomach in an attempt to nab a picture of a butterfly you had caught fluttering about. Unfortunately, not only did the butterfly avoid you at all cost, but whenever it did approach, the thoughts of Baji occupied your mind so much that you ended up missing the picture.

jingle

"Hm? And what are you doing there, miss?"

The sudden sound of someone speaking caused you to jump and roll over, accidentally pressing the button on your polaroid camera and snapping a photo of the mysterious person.

The man blinked at the flash, before looking down at you confused. He tilted his head before sending you a concerned smile, "Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to spook you."

You sat yourself up and placed a hand on your heart, waiting for your heartbeat to slow down before looking up to the owner of the voice.

Squinting your eyes, you intially were unable to see the person's face due to the rays of the sun shining down on him and illuminating his figure. However, as your eyes adjusted, your eyes locked with a pair of sandy yellow ones. Blinking for a while, you soon observed his messy, black, wolf-cut hair with tufts of yellow at the top that oddly reminded you of bananas...

Holding back a chuckle at the thought, your eyes travelled down to his neck where you spotted an incredibly detailed tattoo of what looked like a tiger.

"Y'know, staring is considered to be very rude." The man spoke, tilting his head to the side as he smiled down at you. As he did, you heard a little jingle.

"S-sorry..." you mumbled, your face turning red from embarassment.

"But what are you doing on the ground? Are you sleepy? You should go home if you are." The boy questioned, holding out a hand to you.

You chuckled nervously and shook your head, reluctantly taking his hand. "Ah, n-no! I'm in the photography club at school, and I was just trying to take a photo of this butterfly I saw earlier..." The boy gently pulled you up and you quickly dusted yourself off and flattened your skirt down. Looking back at the boy, you quickly recognized his uniform, "Um, do you go to Mizo too? I don't think I've seen you around!"

He smiled at you and nodded, jingling once again, "Yeah... I was just away for some personal reasons, but I'm back now. I'm Hanemiya Kazutora, a third-year."

Your mouth went in an 'o' shape as you clutched on to your camera. "Nice to meet you, Hanemiya-san. I'm [surname] [name]! Just a second year though!"

Kazutora was quiet for a while as he stared at you, a seemingly empty smile on his face. You were about to become uncomfortable under his gaze before he opened his mouth to speak, "[name], do you know a kid named Hanagaki Takemichi?"