|𝟝𝟘|

Before we begin...

Happy 50th Chapter to Photograph!

I never imagined I would get this far in this story but I'm so glad I did cause I enjoy writing this so much.

Thank you to everyone who has been reading and supporting this story, especially to those who have been here from the start. I love you all <3

I hope you all continue to enjoy the rest of this story!

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

───── ❝ A FUTURE FAR AWAY ❞ ─────

"Oi, Mikey, Draken, you guys are going to get hurt if you do that!"

You smiled up at the female, chuckling at her tired expression as she took a seat beside you, her arms crossed.

"Jeez, I swear those two never fail to do things that'll get them hurt." Emma huffed, glaring hard at the two boys who were currently trying some stunts out on their bikes.

You laughed as you handed her her drink, "It's like you're their mom or something."

Emma sighed, "It feels like that, honestly. Even though they're both older than me." With a pout, Emma sipped her drink. "You probably have it worse since Mikey keeps dragging you around everywhere. Honestly, I don't know what you see in my brother..."

You blushed at her comment and just chuckled, "He has a charm." You simply commented, eyes landing on your boyfriend who was laughing out loud. When he noticed you looking at him, he sent you a bright smile and waved. You waved back.

"But you know, I'm really glad you're dating Mikey." Emma brought up, and you turned your gaze toward her, "It means he has someone he can lean on. Both him and Draken..." You raised a brow at her and Emma chuckled.

"I mean, it's reassuring to know that when I'm not there, there will be someone who will take care of those two idiots." The blond quickly explained, eyes filled with care as she gazed at the boys.

Your eyes were filled with concern, "Emma-chan, what're you talking about? Why wouldn't you be here?"

Emma raised a brow at you before laughing, "Jeez [name]-chan, don't take it so morbidly! I'm just talking about if I went on a vacation or something. I don't want to be taking care of those two my entire life! I'm a young girl, y'know, I have a whole life ahead of me!"

You joined in on her laughter, suddenly feeling a weight off your chest. "What makes you think I wouldn't want to join you?"

"Eh, you're right!" Emma shrugged, "If those two blow things up if they're left alone, that's on them!"

Your laughter echoed through the street, catching Mikey and Draken's attention. "Eh, what're you two laughing about?" Mikey questioned as they approached you both. He slumped down next to you, instantly grabbing one of your hands in his own before leaning on your shoulder.

Draken cleared his throat as he sat down next to Emma.

"Nothing~ Just talking about how perfectly competent you and Kenny are!" You teased the blond, smiling at him as you did.