|𝟙𝟠|

───── THE FIRST INCIDENT ─────

I don't know what I would have done if they had hurt you

⚠️SLIGHT SEXUAL ASSAULT⚠️

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

In the midst of the silence and darkness, it was the harsh thumping of skin making contact with skin that awoke you. It was accompanied by a variety of grunts and hissing, some with pleasure, some with pain.

You slowly opened your eyes, taking in your surroundings. The place was dark and dingy, with big boxes everywhere. As expected, the ground was dirty and some parts were muddy - you were sure you were sitting on something wet.

Your eyes slowly traveled to one of the only light sources in the (what you assumed was a) warehouse, only to quickly shut them when you felt something splatter on your face. After a moment, it dawned on you the warmness of the liquid.

Opening your eyes again, you nearly screamed out at the sight in front of you.

Sanzu sat with his head low and bloodied. Both his hands and feet were tied to the chair where he was held captive. Around him stood five buff-looking man, smiling happily at what they were doing to the helpless boy.

"Well well well, look at who's finally awake! Our little princess~" Your eyes traveled towards the voice to spot one of the burly-looking men walking towards you with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Feeling your heart beat faster, you tried to get away only to discover your hands had been tied behind your back and your legs and feet tied tightly together. How you didn't notice it before, you had no idea, but that wasn't your problem now.

The man chuckled as he neared you, all the while you were doing your best to scoot yourself further and further away. Eventually, your back made contact with the dirty wall behind you, causing you to squeal not only in surprise, but in fear of what the man was up to.

"Oh, why so scared, Princess?" He chuckled, leaning down over you as he tucked your hair behind your ear. "There's no need to worry, we will take good care of you~" He muttered in a low voice as his fingers went from behind your ear to trail your jawline until they cupped your chin and forced you to look up at him.

Your [e/c] eyes shook as they stared up at the man in front of you. You were unable to utter out a word as you looked up at him, fear creeping all over your body.

"Oi. Darren-sama says that we can't hurt the girl." Another voice spoke out. Your eyes turned to him and you realized it to be the man you had initially encountered at the train station. His bulky arms were over Sanzu as he harshly clutched the boys white hair in his hands, keeping it up.

"Sanzu-san..." You muttered, noticing all the blood dripping from the older boy's head. The thick liquid stained his beautiful white hair into a deep red colour, dripping all the way down to his chin until it fell into the puddle of blood that was now collecting beneath him. Taking in a deep breath, you forced yourself to lock eyes with the man who had Sanzu in his grasp. "Who... who are you?"

The burly man let go of Sanzu's head and the boy just fell forward in his seat, unable to keep his own body up as if he was barely conscious. You stared at him, worry filling your chest until his ocean eyes fluttered open. A fleeting wave of relief rushed over you before another face blocked your view.