|𝟚𝟟|

A/N: Before we begin, I apologize for my unannounced hiatus. After the Bloody Halloween arc, I just felt like I needed a break from writing. Besides that, other things began to pique my interest :P

I am also now really busy with school... it's my first semester taking third-year uni classes and it is incredibly overwhelming. I've just been really bad at keeping up with everything p.p I am studying with the 'stu'

Anyways, thanks for reading my rant. I hope you know I currently have no plans to discontinue this story, but I may just disappear every once in a while :P

Enjoy this mess~

───── ❝ A REQUEST ❞ ─────

You were tired of it

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

The sun was slowly going down, illuminating the sky in a bright, orange hue. You took in a deep breath, taking in the freshness of the cold air as you walked down the quiet path. It had been a few days since the event now known as Bloody Halloween and your mind was still unable to comprehend what transpired that day.

Seeing all your friends bloodied and bruised. How Mikey was relentlessly beaten on the head by a metal pipe of all things. Often times the scene would still haunt you. And Baji...

Oh, Baji...

You let out a sigh as memories of what happened to him flooded your mind once again. You had nearly lost a close friend that day. You didn't even want to think of what could have happened had you not made it in time - nor have you not been there at all. It terrified you to think of waking up one day to find that someone important to you was gone.

However, with memories of Baji came the memories of what you did. You kissed him. Well, on the forehead, but it was a kiss nonetheless! Your heart was once again beating a thousand miles per hour at the memory and you began slapping your forehead with your palm.

Stupid, stupid, stupid! You chanted to yourself as you did so, not realizing you were about to  bump face first into another person. Before you stumbled back, a hand caught your own and pulled you up to balance and next thing you knew, your face was mere centimeters apart with the last person you would expect to find.

"M-Manjiro!" You stuttered, eyes wide as you gazed into the blonds own dark pair. You instantly felt your heart beating faster as heat rose to your cheeks. "S-sorry, I didn't se... see you there."

The boy, who seemed surprised on his own, then smiled gently at you before letting go of your hand and taking a few steps back, "It's okay, [name]-chin. The important thing is that you're not hurt." You smiled awkwardly in response, your mind still flooded with the position you found yourself in just a moment ago. Mikey looked at you concerned, "Are you by yourself? You know you should always have someone with you... It's getting really dangerous now."

You laughed nervously and proceeded to give Mikey a semi-confident smirk, "I'm fine!" You told him, "I'm a tough girl, you see?" You laughed, flexing your arm to show him your muscles.

Although, Mikey did not seem convinced but smiled at you regardless. He couldn't help it. You just looked so cute showing off your non-existent muscles. "Of course you are." Shoving his hands in his pockets, Mikey spun around before turning his head back to you, "Come on, [name]-chin, I'll walk you home."