|𝟙𝟞|

───── ❝ YELLOW ROSES ❞ ─────

It would be such a wasted opportunity if I don't

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

2005

August 15th

"I'll be here to pick you up once you arrive, so please message or call me on your way back." Sanzu told you as he handed you your train ticket.

You chuckled nervously, as you stuffed your hands into the pockets of your [f/c] zip-up."You really don't have to do that, Sanzu-san." You told him bashfully as you rocked back and forth on the balls of your feet.

The white-haired male simply shook his head, "It was Mikey's words."

"Right... of course, it was..." You looked over to the side, avoiding eye contact with the taller boy. Somehow, you had managed to convince Mikey to have a free day for yourself without being followed by your 'bodyguard'. It took a whole lot of convincing and two batches of homemade dorayaki but you managed to do it. However, you figured that of course, Mikey was still going to be cautious.

Sanzu gazed over at your awkward expression before sighing, "It is also to ensure your safety. It is more than likely that people have gotten word of your connections with Toman and Mikey. Like it or not, you're going to be a target to a lot of gangs now."

You pouted, "I know that already..." You mumbled, your eyebrows scrunching together as you glared down at the ground.

There was a silence between the two of you and it started to get a bit awkward. Luckily, the train loudly made its entrance, catching Sanzu's attention. "Your train is here. Please travel safely and always keep a cautious eye on the look out." Was all he said before taking a step back, keeping his usualy bodyguard stance.

"Yeah... thanks!" With that, you walked towards the doors of the train. Before entering, you glanced back at the male and waved goodbye which he quickly returned with a short bow. You instantly sat at a window seat and made yourself comfortable, sending one final wave to Sanzu before the train sped off.

When the train was out of his sight, Sanzu could feel his shoulders relax. He closed his eyes and adjusted his mask as he turned around to leave, but a hard impact caused him to abruptly stop in his steps. Slowly opening his eyes, he looked up to see a tall bulky man looking down at him with a smirk on his face.

~

You watched the scenery speed past you. With your elbow propped up on the small tray desk in front of you, you rested your chin on the palm of your hand and boredly looked out at the window. This would have been an exciting sight for you usually, but you could only take so many pictures of the landscape before it all blurred out to be the same thing.

And the train is going too fast anyways...

Gazing at the four polaroids splayed out on the tray desk in front of you, you sighed. None of them ended up good...

You softly tapped your finger on the tray, humming a lullaby from when you were younger. You are my sunshine... my only sunshine...

Letting out a sigh, you shut your eyes.

I should visit them, huh? You pursed your lips. Maybe before I leave...

~