|𝟚𝟚|

───── ❝ MY WORLD ❞ ─────

Keep an eye on my world for me

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

"Help me, [surname]."

The voice echoed all around you, but no matter how much you looked, your eyes were met with nothing but the darkness that surrounded you. The same three words kept repeating over and over in that familiar voice, causing your heartbeat to increase with each second.

"Hello?! Who's there?!" You called out, your head and body turning around to find anything that could connect the voice to a source. "Where are you?! Are you hurt?!?"

"[surname]... please..." The voice sounded closer this time, yet still there was no one to be seen.

That is, until you turned around.

You held back a scream as you see Baji on his knees, all bloodied and bruised. He was shirtless, showcasing all the blood, cuts and punches on his person. His head hung low as  drops of the red liquid began to pool under him. His hands were cuffed above him in chains that seemed to disappear into the darkness.

"Ba...Baji-san?" You breathed out, feeling your heartbeat begin to race. Taking a quick scan around you for anything dangerous, you cautiously made your way towards him. "Who... what happened?!"

"Stop!" Baji suddenly yelled, his eyes wide as he snapped his head towards you, "Don't come any closer... please."

"How am I supposed to help you then?!"

"They'll get you too..." Baji's voice cracked as he spoke, tears beginning to pool at the side of his eyes. "Don't trust them, [surname]-san."

Your eyebrows furrowed as you listening to his words, "Them? Who's them, Baji-san?"

"Them! Don't trust -" But before Baji could utter out a name, a gigantic hand made of what seemed like black smoke emerged from the darkness and hovered above Baji. Before anything else could be said, it quickly slammed down on him.

Your eyes snapped open and you quickly sat up in your bed, thankful that you had woken up before you had witnessed the impact of the hand coming down on Baji.

But...

Placing a hand to your heart, you could feel your heart beating fast. Despite being in the safety of your home, you couldn't help but feel you were in danger. The only problem was you didn't know what it was that you were in danger from.

Sighing, you picked up your phone as it rang, indicating a caller.

"Hello?" You grumbled into the phone, earning a slight chuckle from the person on the other side.

"Sounds like you just woke up from a horrible dream." Draken's voice sounded out from the other line, calming your heart down ever so slightly.

"Well, if you must know, dear Kenny, I actually did." You pouted, shuffling around your bed as you made your way out.

There was a pause before Draken spoke again, "Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?" He suddenly asked, his voice full of sincerity.

You stopped in your tracks, as your heart began to beat faster once again, yet for a completely different reason. "J-jeez... You act like I'm some three year old! I'm fine! I'm a big girl!" You did your best to laugh the sudden nervousness off, but it just made you feel even worse. You were just hoping Draken didn't hear it on the other side.