| 𝟘𝟠 |

───── ❝ REALIZE❞ ─────

That's the reason why you left her

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

You hummed a particular tune as you walked down the city streets. As you didn't have much homework for school, you decided to take this day to go out and capture some city sights. You smiled as you looked at the new polaroids in your hands. Some were a bit questionable looking but there were definitely some gold in the bunch.

Satisfied by your captures for the day, you stuffed your pictures in your fanny pack and looked ahead of you, only to be surprised at the sight you saw. Is that... Hanagaki-kun? The boy was wearing glasses he definitely did not need as he stalked behind a certain someone. You nearly facepalmed as you looked at him with disappointment. What on Earth is he doing stalking Kenny of all people?

Deciding you just couldn't be a bystander, you carefully put your camera in your bag before slowly stalking up to Takemichi who was looking over at Draken from behind a wall. "Boo."

You saw the boy jump and he instantly brought his hands to his mouth to suppress his screams. He turned around to look at you with wide eyes, "[surname]-san!? Wh-where did you come from?!"

With a deadpanned face and the most monotone voice you can muster, you stared right into his eyes. "From my mother." You then peered behind him to see Draken turn a corner. With no other explanation, you grabbed Takemichi by the wrist and dragged him. "Come on, he's getting away."

"[s-surname]-san?!" Takemichi was surprised by your sudden participation in his stalking adventures. "W-wait, what are you doing?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" You looked at him weirdly, your eyes glancing back to Draken every once in a while to keep him in your sights. "You're the one stalking Kenny. Be thankful I didn't judge you..." You pouted as you said the last part. "Anyways, why are you following him in the first place?"

You see Takemichi gulp as he nervously scratched the back of his head, his gaze looking down at the floor. "I-it's kind of complicated..."

"I have the time." You looked to see Draken walking away. "I'm not sure you do though, so spill."

Takemichi blushed, "Well you see..."

If you had water in your mouth, you were sure you would have spit it out from how hard you were laughing. You did your best to keep your laughs silent but it only resulted in you looking like a happy seal as you constantly clapped your hands together. "Bodyguard?! Th-that's a good one, Hanagaki-kun!" You wiped tears from the corner of your eyes as your laughs died down. Only then did you get a good look at Takemichi's face, causing you to laugh even more.

"Enough! Draken's getting away!" This time, it was Takemichi who grabbed your wrist and dragged you along, considering you were too busy laughing to walk on your own.

You don't know how he did it, but Takemichi somehow managed to sneak you into the restaurant that Draken had entered without being spotted. As you sipped on your milkshake, you kept eyeing Mikey who was now accompanying your taller friend. "What the hell, man! Someone's going to pay for this!" You sighed at his childish antics as he yelled out loud.

Takemichi however, seemed to take it seriously and peered behind him to look at the two. He seemed to have thought that a fight was going to break out by the seriousness of his expression, but was utterly disappointed by the fact Mikey just wanted a flag on his kids meal. This continued on for a couple of times - Mikey would loudly complain, catch Takemichi's attention, only for the latter to be disappointed by the outcome.