|𝟛𝟛|

───── ❝ WORDS UNKOWN ❞ ─────

it seems that you yourself have grown attached

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

You stretched your arms overhead, getting out any stress that you have accumulated throughout the day. For the first time in the past couple of days, you felt at peace. Wearing your comfiest pj's you walked out to your living room to binge-watch the new show that currently has you hooked. However, you paused in your tracks and took a few steps back, grabbing the fresh cup of hot chocolate from your kitchen counter before taking a seat on your comfy couch. As you did so, you turned off the lights in your living room, creating the perfect binge-watching mood.

Pao had trotted up to you, her tiny legs bouncing as she did. 'Now this is perfect...' You happily thought, cuddling with Pao as you pulled a blanket overtop the two of you. As you were congratulating yourself for the warm atmosphere you created, you went to grab your TV remote.

You were so, incredibly close to having a perfect night. One push of a button away. But a knock on your door made you freeze and glare at the sound. You didn't care who it was behind that door, all you cared about was that they ruined your perfect night.

With a grunt, you begrudgingly flipped the blanket off of you and gently set Pao down on your couch before you stomped your way toward the front door.  Without looking through the peephole, you swung the door open, ready to give the other person a talking-to for showing up at your doorstep this late.

Only, you paused upon laying eyes on the usually hyper blond who stood in front of you, his head down as a gloomy look overtook his features.

"Chifuyu-kun? What're you doing here?" Remembering his last visit at this late hour, your eyes widened and you grabbed him by the arms. "Did you get hurt again? Are you okay?"

Chifuyu shook his head, "No, I'm fine." He muttered, grabbing your hands and gently pulling them off himself. As he did, he let both of your arms fall, his hold on your hands never letting go.

You looked at your interlocked hands before looking back up at the taller boy, "Then what is it?"

The blond stayed silent, his eyes never leaving your hands that he held safely within his own. His green eyes narrowed as unwanted memories replayed in his head.

"She what?!"

Takemichi nodded his head slowly, eyes glaring at the ground below him. He finally built up the courage to look at the shocked Chifuyu in the eyes.

"Yeah... in every single future, [name]-chan has either died or gone missing."

Chifuyu was unable to believe the words he had heard from his friend's mouth that night. Why would someone like you run away so suddenly? With no explanation? Who could hurt, even kill, somebody as amazing as you? He just didn't understand it and as he gazed at your shining [e/c] eyes, it confused him even more.

"Chifuyu-kun, are you okay?" You asked, tilting your head to the side as you looked at him with worry. He had been quiet for a while now, his grip on your hands never loosening. "Come on, how about we take a seat..." With your connected hands, you began slowly stepping back and guiding Chifuyu further into your home.