|𝟛𝟞|

!please read the short note at the end :3!

───── ❝ TORN APART ❞ ─────

it still hurts

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

His lips were soft on yours. Upon the coldness of the weather that night, he provided you warmth. You always wanted your first kiss to be special, and he gave you exactly that.

Your heart beat faster and faster the longer you felt his touch. You were nervous beyond belief, but you couldn't get it in you to move away.

Eventually, you had to, due to the lack of oxygen. With a red face, Sanzu looked at you and uttered those words...

"Bwah bwah~"

'Wait a minute. 'Bwah bwah'?!'

You were instantly dragged back from your daydreaming as the baby in your arms finally managed to balance himself and eat your nose.

"Sensei! [name]-nee-san is daydreaming again!" One of the older boys at the daycare called out, pointing towards you.

"No, she's sick! Can't you see her face is all red!" A young girl came to your aid, pointing out your tomato-like face. This just embarrassed you even more.

The daycare teacher, Ms.Hasahi, looked concerned as she gazed at your red face. "You're right, Kyoka-chan..." She crouched down to your level. "Are you alright, [name]-chan? You can have the day off today if you aren't feeling so well."

"N-no! I'm okay!" You chuckled nervously, "Just a bit distracted, is all."

"Hm, why?" Another assistant, Mira, who overheard the conversation joined in, a teasing smile on her face, "Thinking of a boy?~"

Your face reddened even more. It was enough to tell them that you were, in fact, thinking of a boy. "N-no! It's not like that! Well, sort of, but like- uhm. Uh..." Without realizing it, you started squeezing the baby in your arms.

Ms. Hasahi's eyes widened before taking the baby from you, "Uh, okay, let's not kill the children." She chuckled nervously, gently patting the crying baby's back. "How about you go help Mira get the children's snacks ready?"

Blushing, you nodded your head and got up to follow the older girl. As you did, your mind was still elsewhere. It has been a week since 'the kiss' as you had dubbed to call it, and it has been infecting your mind ever since.

You have still yet to tell anyone. You were too scared to tell anyone. Especially not Aiko, god knows how she will react to that information. But it feels like such a big milestone in your life that you wanted to tell somebody!

'Maybe during our Christmas sleepover...'

Taking Sanzu's advice, you had decided to invite the girls over for Christmas. Fortunately, they were available, which then became another thing to worry about. You had wished that your mind was too occupied with worrying about the sleepover that you would forget about the white-haired male, but your own mind betrayed you.

Your mind quickly returned to the Sanzu and your face then burst into a deep shade of red. It was difficult not to see your bodyguard in a different light after that incident.