|𝟛𝟚|

───── ❝ PREDATOR ❞ ─────

you were simply prey

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━

You had to, unfortunately, admit that bowling was not one of your favourite activities. Of course, it has nothing to do with your amazing skills in the sport, you just felt like there are more exciting things to do besides bowling. Right. That's the correct reason.

So, when Hina and Takemichi suddenly invited you to third-wheel their bowling date, you were skeptical. On one hand, you already had plans with a certain boy for dinner at a restaurant you have been looking forward to all week. On the other hand, you loved spending time with your close friends. Fortunately for you, Kisaki had suddenly opted out of the dinner plans so willingly, allowing you to join the two lovebirds on their date.

What you had hoped to be a fun and calming night of bowling with two of your close friends ended up being the complete opposite. It started out fun, being absolutely dominated by Takemichi as he comically showed off his skills in front of his girlfriend. You even literally bumped into Hakkai, whom you remember was a part of Toman and was actually close to Mitsuya, and got to meet his absolutely beautiful sister, Yuzuha.

The day was going great. You were glad you made a new girl friend and were slowly expanding your social group. You even got invited to hang out at their place!

So how the hell did you get here?

You had your back firmly pressed against the wall as you leaned over as much as you can so to not reveal your location. Doing your best to steady your breathing, you kept yourself quiet as you tried to listen to what was going on just beyond the wall you were using as cover.

You paused in your tracks as something quickly caught your attention from the corner of your eye. Without warning the four who were happily talking ahead of you, your eyes hastily scowered the area for what you were looking for.

"There!" You nearly screamed in victory as you managed to catch up to the adorable stray dog that was happily bouncing on top of the wall beside you.

The brown pupper poked it's head out from the thick bushes and instantly began panting, it's little tongue sticking out. Bringing a fist to your mouth, you did your best to suppress a scream as you gently pet it's head.

"I'm sorry, Inu-san, but I have to go catch up to my friends now!" You apologized, scratching the dog behinds it's ear before walking off, giving it an apologetic smile.

However, as you look forward, you stop in your tracks upon seeing your friends frozen figures, their faces contorted in a terrified and cautious expression. You didn't have to be a genius to figure out that whatever it was that was awaiting them beyond this wall, it probably would have been better for you to not come out.

You could hear multiple voices just beyond the wall, many of them sounding unnecessarily aggresive as they made crude comments about your friends - specifically towards Takemichi and Hina. However, two voices called out to you, their tone sounding hauntingly familiar.

'I should go out there and help... what's the point of training with Kurokawa-san and Kakucho-san if I'm not going to put it to use?' You stupidly convinced yourself. Without even getting a good look at your enemy, you took in a deep breath to heroically jump in and save your friends from their tight situation when your eyes met with Yuzuha.