✨Part 3✨

AU- Smut warning! I'll let you know when it starts and ends!
_________________________________
My eyes flutter open for the second time today so I decide I might as well get up. I pull myself out of bed and start to unpack. As I'm unpacking all of my hygiene products I realize I let Dew barrow my toothpaste last night so I leave my room on a mission to retrieve it. I walk all the way down the hall until I get to the room that reads
DEWDROP/SODO I knock on the door but, no answer, so I knock again. I still don't get an answer so I figure he must be asleep. As I turn to walk away I start to hear some kind of noise coming from his room. So I turn around and slowly push the door open...
✨✨✨✨✨SMUT STARTING✨✨✨✨✨
I peak my head in and see Dew with his head leaned back and his eyes closed. My eyes travel down his body to see that he's jerking himself off under his blanket. I panic and start to leave when I hear him moan
Dew- " y/nnn~"
I stop. I slowly walk in and shut the door behind me.
Y/n- "Yes?"
I ask. He jumps and looks at me. Then pulls his hand out from under his blanket.
Dew-"Y-Y/n what are y-you doing here?!"
Y/n-"Well I came to get my toothpaste back, but then found you moaning my name."
I smile at him. He blushes HARD then looks down.
Dew-"I-it's not what it l-looks like! I was j-just um"
Y/n-" Just what? Because it looks like you were playing with yourself while thinking of me."
I said as I walked over to him. I grab his chin and make him look at me.
Y/n-"I'm I right?"
He sheepishly nods
Y/n-"nu-uh, use your words baby."
I say in a stern voice he whines and blushes even more.
Dew-"Yes, y-you're right."
I smile and lean down to his ear and whisper
Y/n-"Good boy~"
I see him start to squirm.
Y/n-"Whats wrong Love? You're squirming so much?"
Dew-"Um, I-I'm uhh.."
Y/n-"What? Turned on? Hard?"
Dew-"...yes..."
I smile and put my hand on his thigh over the blanket and he shivers. I lean down and we start to kiss, our tongues fight for dominance but of course I win. I pull away and ask
Y/n-"Can I touch you?"
Dew-" please~"
He practically moans. I slowly peel back the blanket and he whines at the cold air hitting his hard cock. I put my hand on his upper thigh and slowly rub up and down. He starts to really squirm and rub his legs together to get some kind of friction.
Y/n-"Such an impatient slut~"
I comment making him moan and whimper. I pull my shirt off and remove my bra. I feel him staring at me as I slowly undo my pants.
Y/n-"like what you see darling?~"
Dew-"y-yes..."
I take off my pants and my panties leaving me completely naked. I climb onto the bed and sit in front of him. I slowly push his legs apart and trance my finger up from his knee to his v-line. He has such an amazing body I think to myself.
Y/n-"Keep these open for me, okay?"
Dew-" Okay!, p-please touch me!"
I chuckle as I wrap my fingers around his cock and move my hand up and down painfully slow. He throws his head back and moans the he start to buck his hips into my hand. I use my other hand to hold his hips down. He starts the whine and whimper.
Y/n-"What's wrong baby?~~"
Dew-"F-faster please y-y/n"
I just shake my head and laugh at how pathetic he sounds. I slowly get faster and faster. He throws his hand over his mouth to keep from moaning. I reach up and pull his hand away.
Y/n-"Nu-uh baby let me hear those pretty moans."
He throws his head back again. I feel him start to twitch in my hand.
Dew-"I'm c-close!"
I pull my hand away which makes him whine at the loss of touch. He starts to close his legs but I hold them open.
Y/n-"What did I tell you?"
I ask in a stern voice. He looks down his face burning.
Dew-"T-to keep them o-open, b-but you stoped!"
Y/n-"I know but you'll listen to me if you want to cum at all. Do you understand?"
Dew-"...y-yes."
I let go of his legs and straddle him lining myself up with his cock.
Y/n-"beg"
Dew-"Please y/n I-I've been waiting so long, please I-I'll listen to you I p-promise!"
I slowly sink down onto him. We both moan as I start to move up and down. I can't believe how good he feels inside of me. I run my hands down his chest and abs. I lean down and start kissing and sucking on his neck leaving little purple hickies. I feel him put his hands on my hips. I put my hand in his hair and pull his head back. I feel a knot build in my stomach and him twitch inside of me.
Dew-"I'm so close! P-please don't s-stop!"
Y/n-"Me too baby!"
I start to bounce faster, then I feel myself release. sending him over the edge. I carefully ease off of him.
✨✨✨✨✨✨SMUT OVER✨✨✨✨✨✨
I then walk over to his bathroom and grab a rag and wet it in the sink. I bing it back over to him and wipe him clean then do the same to myself. I put the rag away and go back to him.
Y/n-"Do you want to put on clothes or stay like that?"
Dew-"Uh j-just boxers."
I smile and kiss him on the nose making him blush. I grab a pair of boxers from his drawer and help him slide them on. I put my underwear and t-shirt back on. Then I climb into bed next to him and he cuddles into my chest.
Dew-"T-thank you"
Y/n-"No problem love. You did so good."
He looks up at me and smiles I return the favor then peck him on the lips. Then all of the sudden there's a knock on the door.
____________________________________
Word count-1109
AU- Oh no! cliff hanger! Just for context purposes y/n will not get pregnant so no babies 😁and the rooms are set up like this
Aether                                                Y/n
Swiss                                                  Mountain
Dewdrop                                           Rain
^One side of the hall.                  ^Other side
             Papa is on a different floor!