Part 4

Dew sits up and turns to me with a scared look on his face when he hears the knocking. Then he whispers
Dew-"What d-do we do? W-what if it's P-papa or even worse M-Mountain! Oh fuck he'd kick m-my ass if he found o-out."
I grab his face with my hands to make him look me straight in the eyes.
Y/n-"Calm down. Get up and answer the door I'll go in the closet just act like nothing happened. Okay?"
I try to explain to him in a calm voice. He stands up and takes a few deep breaths grabs his shirt off the floor, slips it over his head, then nods. I get up and tiptoe to the closet.
Dewdrop's POV-
I'm freaking the fuck out! I watch the girl who just fucked the shit out of me hide in my closet and now I'm gonna have open the door and talk to whoever this is. I slowly walk over to the door take another deep breath and open it.
Swiss-"Bro, I didn't know you were such a bottom."
He starts hysterically laugh. My face immediately heats up
Dew-"W-what do you m-mean?"
Swiss-"Bro y/n! You can come out now, no point in hiding!"
Y/n's POV-
I hear Swiss's dumbass yell for me to come out. I sigh and push my way out of the closet. He immediately Covered his eyes.
Swiss-"Do you have pants on?!"
Y/n-"no, but I don't care if you look it's just like seeing me in a bathing suit."
Swiss-"Okaayyy thennn."
He says as he slowly moves his hands away from his face. Then when he relaxes after seeing me in my underwear he continues what he came here for
Swiss-"Heyyyy!"
He walks over to me with his hand in the air like he wants a high five. I leave him hanging and just look at him. He slowly puts his hand down. I walk over to Dew who looks very uncomfortable.
Y/n-"Did you hear us?"
Swiss-"Ohhh yeah."
He points at Dew and says
Swiss-"He's very loud."
Y/n-"Swiss get out."
I say calmly hoping that he'll listen.
Swiss-"Okay! Okay! Fine."
He starts to walk out the door but he stops right next to Dew and leans over to his ear.
Swiss-"Do you call her mommy?"
He asked in a teasing tone. Dew pushed Swiss out of the door and said
Dew-"S-Shut up! A-and don't tell anyone!"
Then he shut the door in Swiss's face. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw his face he was VERY flustered.
Dew-"S-Stop laughing! What if h-he tells Mountain?!"
Y/n-"Look he just wanted to tease you he won't tell anyone, he's not that much of an asswhole."
Dew-"I-I guess you're right..."
Y/n-"Buuuttt... I do think I should tell Mountain."
Dew-"WHAT NO! H-he'll kill me! I mean did you SEE how mad he g-got at the ritual!"
Y/n-"Look Dew, I really like you and I want to have a relationship with you. But I can't just not tell my own brother.I promise I won't let him do anything to you. Plus it would be a whole lot easier if I just come out and say it then if he just found out. Don't you think?"
Dew-"yeah I guess so...but, I'm still nervous about it."
Y/n-"I understand but you have to trust me okay?"
Dew-"o-okay."
Y/n-"Do you want to be in a relationship?"
Dew-"YES!... I mean yea I really do."
He says as he turns red again and awkwardly chuckles. I laugh then kiss him on the nose.
Dew-"W-why do you always do that?"
I smile at him then laugh
Y/n- "I don't really know."
Dew-"can we lay back down together a-and... cuddle?"
He semi whispers the last word. I laugh at his shyness.
Y/n-"Of course darling."
He slips his shirt off again and we climb back into his bed. We lay they for a couple minutes when I start to hear soft snores. I look down at him and he's fast asleep. I really like him, he the most handsome guy I've ever met. How am I gonna tell Mountain...?
____________________________________
Word count- 783
Au- Sorry for the short chapter!