✨Part 35✨

AU- TWO SMUT CHAPTERS IN A ROW??? Since you guys liked the last one so much (Yeah I saw your nasty comments)😏 The smut is at the end of the chapter so be careful! Enjoyyyy~
____________________________________
Y/n-"Guys? We only have 3 minutes!"
Everyone turns to me surprised, then we all start to shovel food into our mouths as fast as we possibly can. After we've downed some of our food we ran to throw our trash away. Me, Dew, and Aether immediately took off down the hall, the others still trying to clean-up. We bust into the band room at exactly 8:30.
Papa-"Oh my Saten! Finally! We're in the hell were you guys!?"
He yelled in a very angry and aggravated voice. He hates when we're late to practice.
Papa-"Where are all the others!?"
Just as he asks Rain and Mountain come tumbling in the door , breathing heavily.
Aether-"I'm so sorry Papa! We lost tract of time at breakfast."
He tries to explain,not wanting to get in trouble. After Aether says that Swiss comes casually strolling in.
Swiss-"Don't worry guys the life of the party is here!"
We all shoot him angry looks.
Papa-"Uhg whatever, just don't be late tomorrow. Mountain go set up your drums, everyone else start getting ready."
He says in a tired voice.
Papa-"I'm gonna go get some stuff from the storage room."
After he walks out we all go to do what we were told. I pick up my beautiful guitar (It can look however you want it too :)) and hang it around my neck. I start to finger to strings (Don't be nasty..) listening to each note making sure it sounds right. When I finish tuning I turn to see Mountain struggling with one of his drum pieces. I chuckle at his pain as he gets frustrated but, after a couple seconds I decide I might as well help him. I sit my guitar on it's stand and walk over to him.
Y/n-"Need help there buddy?"
I say in a patronizing voice. He shoots me an annoyed look.
Mountain-"Don't be a bitch....and yes I need help."
He says reluctantly, I laugh as I walk up to him and help him put his drums together.
Y/n-"Hey! I've been meaning to ask you, can you tech me how to play Rats?"
Mountain-"Of course, but it is pretty complicated."
He warns.
Y/n-"Come on! I've been playing for years!"
Mountain-"Yeahh.. you're good but I even had trouble learning the harder parts."
Y/n-"What? I'll be fine!"
He rolls his eyes at my overconfident comment. Then he slips his shoes off and sits down behind his drum set. I go back to my spot (Between Rain and Dew) and grab my guitar. As soon as I do, Papa comes in carrying the keytar.
Papa-"Alright my ghouls, it rock time!"
He says in a way happier mood than before. I'm assuming he took some time to calm down.
All the ghouls-"Yeah!"
Papa puts the keytar down and walks over to his microphone.
Papa-"Okay what song first? Y/n you pick!"
He points at me very energetically.
Y/n-"Hmmm...... From The Pinnacle To The Pit!"
Papa-"Alright! Mountain count us in!"
Mountain-"One! Two! Three! Four!"
He says as he taps his drum sticks together. After he counts us in we immediately start playing. As we play I walk around the room dancing with the music.  I walk up to Dew and lean over and kiss him on his cute lips. He cheeks go red and he smiles at me. I return the favor and dance away. We play some more songs in this order: Mummy Dust, Kiss The Go-Goat, Hunters moon, and lastly Darkness at The Heart of My Love. By the time we finish practicing we all have sweat pouring down our faces. When Papa says we're done I sigh and put my guitar on the stand. I feel someone come up behind me wrap their arms around my waist and rest their head on my shoulder. I immediately know it's Dew and I put my hand in his sweaty hair.
Dew-"I'm tirreeeddd..."
He whines. I chuckle at his cuteness.
Y/n-"Me too my love."
I turn my head and kiss his cheek then I whisper in his ear
Y/n-"I think we might need a shower~"
He whimpers and buries his hot face into the crook of my neck. I chuckle and gently scratch his head.
Y/n-"Come on baby, let's go take a shower."
I grab his hand and walk him out of the room. I look over at him and see his very red face. I take him to my room and shut the door.
✨✨✨✨✨SMUT WARNING✨✨✨✨✨
As soon I as I lock the door I turn to him and gently pull of his shirt. I can see is pants tighten. I put my hand over he bulge and gently squeeze. He lets out a soft moan.
Y/n-"Can I take off your pants baby?"
Dew-"Y-Yes mommy... please."
I slowly pull his pants off leaving him in only his boxers. Then I pull all of my clothes off. He looks my naked body up and down and starts to squeeze his thighs together. I chuckle at how desperate he looks, then grab his hand and pull him into the bathroom. I turn on the shower then turn to him. When I turn around he quickly pulls his hand away from his dick. I grab his face and make him look at me.
Y/n-"Did I tell you, you could touch?"
Dew-"N-No mommy you d-didn't but-"
Y/n-"No buts. Get in the shower slut."
He pulls off his underwear and quickly gets in the shower. I step in after him and immediately push him against the wall. I whisper in his ear
Y/n-"You're such an impatient whore~"
He whimpers and whines. I reach down and grab his dick rolling my thumb on his tip. His head falls back and he lets out a slur of moans and curse words. I slowly start to pump his cock.
Dew-"Mmnnn~ m-mommy.... Please f-faster."
He begs, I just smile and kiss his forehead, continuing to go the same slow pace as before. This goes on for about an hour. I slowly pump his cock and right when he's about to cum I slow down even more edging him. His next orgasm starts to build up
Dew-"Mommy! P-please let me cum! Please m-mommy I'll do anything! I'm s-sorry for not listening!"
He begs, this time I don't slow down. I go faster. After a couple of seconds, he finally finishes. His knees go weak as he loudly moans and whines. After he rides out his high I give him a gentle kiss.
✨✨✨✨✨SMUT OVER✨✨✨✨✨
We finish up in the shower (Actually taking a shower this time) then we get out and cuddle in bed until we have to go to lunch.
____________________________________
Word count- 1164