Part 49

We walk all the way to the cafeteria in silence. We get to the entrance and Dew stops.
Dew-"How about we just eat in your room."
I sigh and giggle.
Y/n-"We're gonna make it through this."
I give him a smile and gently pull him with me as I walk over to get our food. We get our plates and walk over to the table. Everyone's there including Papa which is weird because he usually eats in his office. We sit down and Papa immediately stands up.
Papa-"Everyone's here! I just need to tell you guys that we've begun planning the next tour!"
He announces with a huge smile on his face. He always gets excited about tours.
Swiss-"Oh my Satan we just got back!"
Aether shoots him an angry glare and I can tell Mountain in aggressively biting his lip trying his hardest not to say anything. I don't think he's fully recovered from the fight or what Swiss said yet. Papa just rolls his eyes at Swiss's comment.
Papa-"We're leaving in a week so we really need to focus on practicing."
A week!? Usually Papa tells us about our tours a month or two in advance. I look around and see that everyone else also looks confused.
Papa-"I know! I'm telling you later than usual."
He says almost like he read our minds.
Papa-"Its because it's not gonna be a big tour only a couple of days."
Papa then smiles and sits down to eat. Usually Papa announces tours before band practice and like I said earlier he never eats with us in the cafeteria. I look across the table at Rain and give him a confused look , then I use my eyes to jester over to Papa. He raises his eyebrows and looks over at Mountain then over to Swiss. Silently saying that he's there to keep Swiss and Mountain from fighting. I look at Mountain to see him still chewing on his lip. Swiss is just playing around with his phone not talking to anyone. I just nod. This dinner couldn't get anymore tense. I glance over at Aeth who's staring down at his food tying his best not to make eye contact. The table is completely silent. It's never been this quiet. I have to do something to break the tension and I don't know why but I stand up and blurt out.
Y/n-"Aether walked in on me and Dew having sex."
Everyone immediately looks at me. Swiss practically fulls out of his chair laughing, Dew and Aether's faces go bright red, Rain's eyes go wide, Papa chuckles and just shakes his head, and Mountain looks at me with a disgusted look on his face. I realize what I said and my face also turns red.Then I slowly sit back down. I look over at Dew, he has the most embarrassed look on his face. I whisper to him
Y/n-"I'm so sorry I panicked it was so tense I had to do something."
Dew-"I-It's okay.."
He whispers back before going silent. I immediately get worried. I fucked up. As I'm regretting my decision Dew starts....laughing? Then everybody else at the table starts laughing. I look around confused.
Y/n-"Why are you all laughing?"
Swiss-"Because it's funny!"
Papa-"It was pretty funny."
We all laugh it off together. Now that the tension has been broken the table isn't quite anymore. We're all talking and hanging out except Mountain and Swiss their still mad at each other. After dinner everyone slowly starts to leave and go back to their rooms to go to sleep. At this point it's only me, Dew, and Papa left. I stand up
Y/n-"Alright I'm going to bed!"
Dew looks at me.
Dew-"My room or your room?"
Y/n -"Mine?"
Dew-"Okay I'll meet you there in a second."
I nod and walk out of the cafeteria.
Dew's POV
Once Y/n leaves I turn to Papa.
Dew-"Can I barrow the van?"
Papa looks at me confused
Papa-"Why?"
Dew-"Me and Y/n are going on a date."
I can feel my cheeks start to heat up.
Papa-"Ohhhh... okay where are you going?"
Dew-"Umm.. t-to the movies then dinner."
Papa-"Okay I'll give you the keys after lunch tomorrow."
Dew-"No I n-need them tonight."
Papa-"Tonight?"
Dew-"Yeah..I'm gonna get up before she wakes up and go get her f-flowers."
Papa-"Awwwww! Okay lover boy I'll go get you the keys."
He winks at me then messes up my hair as he stands up to get them for me. The blush on my cheeks darken. I really hope she likes them.
Y/n's POV
Just as I finish getting dressed after my shower Dew walks in. He's playing with the van keys in his hand as he shuts the door.
Y/n-"Where ya going?"
Dew-"Oh..n-nowhere! I asked to barrow them so w-we can go on our date tomorrow."
Y/n-"Oh yeah! I'm really excited baby."
I say as I put my hands on his cheeks (The one's on his face 😉) and pull him into a kiss. When I pull away I see the dark red blush on his face I just giggle and kiss his nose.
Y/n-"Come on let's go to bed it's late."
Dew quickly showers than climbs into bed with me almost immediately falling asleep. I smile and play with his hair as I fall asleep. Tomorrows gonna be amazing.
____________________________________
Word count-939
AU-Hey everyone! I know it's been a little longer than usual and I'm sorry 😕 I've had a lot to do. I hope you enjoyed the chapter though! And....THANK YOU FOR 26K READS!! I love you guys so much you're all so amazing. <33