✨Part 48✨

AU-The first part of this chapter has smut so be careful! And enjoyyy~
____________________________________
I jump in the shower and wash off all of the sweat from working out. I take my time washing every inch of my body and deep conditioning my hair. I try to take as much time as possible just because I know it's torture to Dew. I chuckle at the thought. I finally finish up and dry off. I don't bother getting dressed I just walk out of the bathroom. When I open the door I see Dew sitting on the edge of the bed staring at the bathroom door.
✨✨✨✨✨SMUT WARNING✨✨✨✨✨
I can see the print in his pants. I just chuckle and shake my head.
Y/n-"You're so pathetic baby~"
He lets out a whine and pushes his thighs together. I walk over to him and put my hands on his thighs. He bites his lip and whimpers. I throw my towel on the floor and lay down on the bed. I look over at Dew.
Y/n-"Are you just gonna sit there?"
Dew-"Oh... I-I'm sorry babe I-"
Y/n-"Excuse me? What's my name?"
I ask in a serious tone.A dark red blush spreads across his face.
Dew-"Mommy..."
He climbs in between my legs and looks down at my exposed pussy.
Dew-"Um..M-Mommy?"
I sit up and give him a confused and worried look.
Y/n-"What's wrong sweetheart? We can stop if you want?"
Dew-"No! I want to! I reaalllyy want to. But... um I don't know how..."
Y/n-"Oh babe, that's okay!"
He looks at me and gives me a shy smiles.
Dew-"I don't want to do it wrong."
Y/n-"I can help you."
I give him a soft smile, he returns the favor.
Y/n-"Alright just do what you feel is right and I'll talk you through the rest."
He lets out a relieved sigh and starts to eat me out. He is.....AMAZING. I let out a loud moan
Y/n-"Oh shit!"
He pulls his head away and looks at me scared.
Dew-"What?! Did I hurt you?!!"
Y/n-"No. keep going you're fucking amazing."
A smile spreads across his face. Then he starts again. I grip the sheets and loudly moan/scream.
Y/n-"Fuck! Keep going you're doing so good!"
I tangle my fingers into his hair. I feel the knot build in my stomach. Then after a couple more minutes I finish.
Y/n-"Hmnn~ fuck..."
Dew pulls away.
Dew-"Did I do good..?"
I sit up and grab his face then pull him into me. I start to passionately make out with him. After a little while I pull away
Y/n-"You did so good baby, I think you might deserve a reward~"
I let my hand trail down his neck, then his chest, his abs, and finally his v-line.
Dew-"Please mommy~"
I grab the hem of his pants and start to suck hickeys on his neck. I unbutton his pants and pull them down along with his boxers. I put my hands in his shirt and push it off of him. I lean down and kiss his beautiful abs. He whines
Dew-"Please mommy...do something!"
I grab his chin and make him look at me.
Y/n-"Be patient."
I say sternly. Then I lean down and give him a kiss. I gently wrap my hand around Dews cock. He sucks breath in through his teeth. I slowly start to pump up and down . He whimpers in pleasure and grabs the sheets.
✨✨✨✨✨✨SMUT OVER✨✨✨✨✨✨
Just than the door swings open and in walks Aether. His eyes go wide for a split second than he throws his hands over them and yells.
Aether-"OH MY SATAN! I-I'M SO SORRY I SHOULD'VE KNOCKED!"
As he blindly tries to stumbles his way out of the door I climb off the bed and throw on some clothes and Dew quickly covers his self with a blanket.
Y/n-"You can uncover your eyes Aeth."
He peeks between his fingers and looks around then sighs and lets his hands drop to his side.
Aether-"I'm never gonna get that image out of my mind...you had your hand on his d-"
Dew-"Shut up! Can we p-please just forget about this all.."
Aether-"Look guys I'm sorry I'll leave you guys alone."
He turns to walk out but then turns back around.
Aether-"In the middle of the day?"
Y/n-"Out Aether."
Aether-"Alright."
He turns around and walks out. I let out a sigh and push the door shut. I walk over to Dew, his face is bright red with embarrassment.
Y/n-"Come on let's get ready for dinner."
Dew-"What!? I can never look at Aether ever again!"
Y/n-"Baby he's not gonna say anything. If you don't make it weird it's not gonna be weird okay?"
Dew-"O-Okay.."
Y/n-"Now come one get dressed."
I pull him out of bed and kiss his soft lips. We exchange smiles and get ready for the most awkward dinner we're ever gonna have.
____________________________________
Word count-860