Part 10

We all left my room and headed to the cafeteria. We walk in to see Mountain sitting at a table with his head in his hands, Swiss pacing back and fourth (he looked very stressed out), and Papa sitting at the table trying to calm Swiss down.
Swiss-"Where the fuck could he be?"
Papa-"Swiss we will find him we just need to calm down and make a plan so we can cover more groun-"
Swiss-"But Papa he never leaves his room!"
I walk over and sit next to Papa. I put my hand on his shoulder. He whispers to me
Papa-"I don't know what else to do to calm him down."
Y/n-"Let me try."
I stand back up and gently grab Swiss by the shoulders. He gave me a worried look.
Y/n-"Swiss we will find Aether and I bet he's perfectly fine, but you need to calm down."
Swiss-"How am I suppose to be calm if we don't know where Aether is!?"
Y/n-"Swiss. Listen to me. Instead of looking for Aether, we're all in here trying to calm you down. Do you understand what I'm saying."
Swiss-"mhm.."
Y/n-"I know you're worried. But I promise you we will find him okay?"
Swiss-"O-Okay."
I turn and look at Papa who looks very surprised. I let go of Swiss and walk over to him.
Papa-"How did you do that?"
Y/n-"Magic"
We both laugh. We all split up and start to look around the entire clergy. As I'm looking through the library I get a call.
INCOMING CALL —BANANA BOY 🍌
I quickly pick up the phone. Then I whisper yell
Y/n-"Aether where are you!"
Aether-"Why do I have like 300 miss calls!? What's happening!?"
Y/n-"You disappeared out of nowhere and now you have the whole band looking around the clergy for you!"
Aether-"Oh my god... can I not leave the clergy for 20 mins without you guys going insane."
Y/n-"You left and didn't think to tell anyone?!"
Aether-"I left to go get Rain a birthday present. So I couldn't tell any of you because if I did, you would all want to come including Rain."
Y/n-"A birthday present?"
Aether-"Yeah his birthday is in two days."
Y/n-"aw shit! I forgot. Just hurry back you've got all of us having panic attacks."
Aether-"I'm pulling up now."
He hung up and I ran to main door and open it to see Aether holding a very fancy and expensive guitar case.
Y/n-"Holy shit how much was that thing?"
Aether-"A lot."
He chuckles.
Aether-"Now you have to help me sneak this to my room so Rain doesn't see it."
Y/n-"Okay. Follow me."
We sneak through the clergy up to Aether's room. He hides the guitar case in his closet. After it hidden we head back to the cafeteria, I text the band group chat that I had found Aether. A couple seconds later we heard footsteps running down the hall.
Swiss, Dew, Rain, Mountain-"AETHER!!"
Rain ran up to him and jumped in his arms. Making Aether laugh.
Swiss-"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!"
Aether-"I went to the store."
Swiss-"YOU DIDNT TELL ANYONE?!"
Aether-"I can never go anywhere by myself can I?"
Just then Papa walks in. He walks over to Aether with a very pissed off look.
Papa-"My. Office. Now."
I saw the shiver go up Aether's spine. Papa hardly got mad but he was furious.
Aether-"Yes sir."
Rain lets go of Aether, then him and Papa walked up to his office.
____________________________________word count-622
AU- oh no..... cliff hanger!