Part 36

AU-Some suggestive content at the beginning thank you @Sodomybeloveddd for the suggestion! Enjoy~
____________________________________
I lay there scrolling through twitter, Dew laying on top of me with his head buried in the crook of my neck, asleep. I scroll seeing all of the amazing fanart when I see one that make me laugh.
_________SUGGESTIVE CONTENT______
It's a drawing of Dew and the caption said "He could choke me...😳" just then Dew pulls his head out of the crook of my neck and looks at me confused
Dew-"What are you laughing at?"
Y/n-"Oh, this fanart they said in the caption that you could choke them."
I laugh again at the thought of Dew having even a single dominant bone in his body. He cheeks flush with embarrassment.
Dew-"How is that funny?"
Y/n-"Baby....you choking someone? I'm sorry to bust your bubble, but you're the one who gets choked."
The blush on his cheeks get even darker.
Dew-"W-What I could be a-a top!"
I give him an "Are you serious?" look then bust out laughing. He sits up, straddling me, and crosses his arms pouting.
Dew-"I could be....d-dominant"
I smile at him the gently grab his chin pulling making him look me in the eyes. His eyes widen and he accidentally lets out a little whine, then immediately immediately covers his mouth. I chuckle at his desperate attempt at not submitting to me. I run my hand up his thighs and gently squeeze them. He tries his absolute hardest not to squirm around. All of the sudden I flip us over putting him on his back and me hovering him. I lean down and kiss his neck leaving a dark purple hickey. He aggressively bites his lip trying not to let out any sounds. I use my thumb to pull his lip out from between his teeth. I lean down really close to his face and gently bite his bottom lip, this time he let out a soft moan. I whisper
Y/n-"What's my name, love?~"
Dew-"Mmm~ Mommy...."
______SUGGESTIVE CONTENT OVER____
Right after he said that I get off the bed and look down at his with a grin that says "I win." When he realizes what just happened he sits up crossing his arms pouting again.
Dew-"That's n-not fair!"
I chuckle, then lean down and gently press a kiss on his lips.
Y/n-"It's time for lunch baby."
I smile at him. He reluctantly gets up and we walk to the cafeteria. When we walk in I see Mountain and Aether sitting at the table. We get our food and walk over. I sit next to Mountain, Dew sits on the other side of me.
Mountain-"So you said you wanted me to teach you how to play Rats?"
Y/n-"Yeah! I think I could figure it out myself, but doesn't hurt anyone to ask for help."
I shrug. Mountain flicks the side of my head.
Y/n-"Ow what was that for?"
Mountain-"Don't know... just felt like it."
I roll my eyes and flip him off. As that exact moment Swiss walks in and plops down next to Aether.
Swiss-"Uhhggg..."
He groans then puts his head down on the table.
Aether-"You good man?"
Swiss-"no."
We all look at each other confused.
Mountain-"What's wrong Swiss?"
He sits up and looks at Mountain
Swiss-"I'm bored."
I roll my eyes. For a second I thought there was actually something wrong with him.
Aether-"Maybe you should go clean your nasty ass room."
Swiss looks at him disgusted
Swiss-"What are you my mom?"
Y/n-"Aeth you might as well give up with that room already. He's never gonna clean it."
Aether's kind of a neat freak he hates when things are messy so Swiss's room gives him a stroke every time he sees it. To be fair though it is disgusting.
Aether-"Why don't you ever clean it? I swear to Saten there's shit growing in there."
Swiss-"Whatever it's not THAT bad."
He rolls his eyes we all look at him confused. It is THAT bad. Just then Rain walks over with his food and sits next to Swiss.
Rain-"Whats not bad?"
Mountain-"Swiss's room."
Rain-"Oh no, yeah it is THAT bad. There's for sure a dead animal in there somewhere."
Swiss-"You guys are little bitches."
Aether-"I can literally smell the nastiest from my room."
Swiss-"Whatever."
He rolls his eyes.
Y/n-"Are you like allergic to cleaning?"
Swiss-"Yes. If I clean I'll turn into a pile of dust."
Aether-"Oh Saten the dust in there is probably horrendous."
Swiss-"If you guys want to complain about it so much why don't you guys go clean it?"
Mountain-"Because it's your room...dumbass"
Swiss-"If you guys are just gonna be asswholes I'm gonna go eat lunch in MY room."
He gets up with his plate in hand
Y/n-" be careful if the rat army living in there smells it they might try to attack you and take over."
Everyone laughs except Swiss who just rolls his eyes and leaves the cafeteria. We all finish lunch. Rain and Dew decide that they want to go watch a movie, Mountain wanted to start on the "drum lesson" and Aether was gonna come watch. We walk into the empty practice room and I immediately walk over to Mountains drum set. I slip off my shoes and sit down. I grab the drumsticks sitting in the little holder connected to the drum set.
Mountain-"Hey! Those are my drumsticks! I bought you some for Christmas, where are they?"
Y/n-"They're in my room and it's soooo far awayyy."
He sighs and Aether chuckles in the corner.
Mountain-"Fine you can use them. Only. This. Once.
And don't break them."
Y/n-"I won't, I won't! Now let me warm up a little bit ."
I play some simple stuff, then gradually get harder and harder until I'm in the zone. I play a little riff that Mountain taught me when he first started teaching me the drums. Right as I finish the riff, I hear a crack..... ohhhh...shit.
____________________________________
Word count-1035