Part 40

I wake up to a horrible ringing sound.
Dew-"Turn it offff..."
Y/n-"We need to get up, I'm not being late to practice again."
I start to roll out of bed until Dew wraps his arms around my waist stopping me
Dew-"But it's like 5 in the morning we don't have to go until 8:30"
Y/n-"First off it's 7 not 5 and we need to have time for breakfast, so come on get up!"
I push myself out of bed taking Dew with me. Once we're both fully out of bed we get dressed and head to the cafeteria. When we walk in we're met with an empty table
Dew-"See no one else is awake!"
Aether-"I am.."
A sleepy voice says from behind us. I turn around to see a sleepy Aether holding an unconscious Rain in his arms.
Y/n-"Umm... is he okay?"
Aether-"Oh him? Yeah he's fine, just didn't want to get up."
We all laugh then me and Dew walk over to get our food as Aether gently sits Rain down at the table. He doesn't wake up instead he folds his arms on the table and buries his face in them. We all get our food and sit down Aether making Rain a plate and sitting it in front of him.
Dew-"Where's Swiss and Mountain?"
Aether-"Asleep, probably."
I roll my eyes and stand up
Y/n-"I'll get Mountain."
Aether-"I got Swiss."
He says as he also stands up.
Dew-"What do I do?"
Y/n-"Could you wake up Rain and make sure he eats, please?"
Dew-"Okay!"
Me and Aether walk out of the cafeteria me going to Mountains room and Aether going to Swiss's.  I walk into Mountain's room to see him sprawled out on the bed his hair and blankets a mess. I walk over and nudge him.
Mountain-"Hmmm...?"
He groans pushing his hair out of his face, he barely opens his eyes enough to see me.
Mountain-"Go the fuck away y/n."
He mumbles turning and wrapping himself up in the blanket.
Y/n-"Oh my Saten... get you're lazy ass up we have practice and you need to eat something before."
Mountain-"I'll just skip breakfast. Can you leave now?"
Y/n-"Nope! You're gonna get up and go eat breakfast!"
I grab his shoulder and start to violently shake him.
Y/n-"Wake up Mountain!!!"
He sits up and pushes me off him
Mountain-"What the fuck?! Get off of me!"
He rolls his eyes and get out of bed. I give him a huge annoying little sister smile.
Mountain-"Get out."
I laugh and walk out going back to the cafeteria after a couple minutes everyone gets there and we all eat. After that we all head to practice together. When we walk in Papa's there setting up microphones.
Papa-"Ahh! My ghouls! Come on in and get your instruments ready!"
I walk over to my guitar and pick it up. I play with the strings awhile. I listen to the beautiful sound. I look over to see Mountain holding a new pair of drumsticks. I still feel bad I broke his last ones. We all get in our spots and get ready to play.
___________________________________
Word count-555
AU-Sorry for the short chapter I'm super busy:((