Part 32

AU-Hey sorry for the kinda short chapter, it was just too good not to end it there! There is a very cool announcement at the end, so stay tuned and enjoy!
___________________________________
When we get to his room I gently knock on the door. A shaky whisper like voice replies
Rain-"Y-Yes?"
My heart shatters into a million pieces. I knew he was upset. I gently push the door open, I see him sitting on his bed with his head buried into his knees. He lifts his head and looks at me, then he quickly wipes his tears.
Rain-"Oh- uh Y/n? Dew? W-What are you guys doing h-here you should be at dinner."
Dew-"So should you."
He spoke gently as he walks over to the almost shaking Rain. He sat down on his bed next to him and put his hand on the smaller one's shoulder. I walk over and sit next to Dew. I give Rain a worried and sympathetic look. Rain just slowly shakes his head.
Dew-"Buddy... I know you're upset but you can't starve yourself."
Y/n-"He's right Rain, I'll give you two choices okay?"
He nods fidgeting with then hem of his shirt.
Y/n-"Alright, you can either stay in here and I'll go get you some dinner, or you could come with us and eat with everyone else."
Rain-"I don't want to take up your time that you could be s-spending with your parents."
Y/n-"Then come eat with us."
Rain-"B-But it...it makes me sad....watching y-you guys with your parents....I know it's selfish! I-I'm sorry!"
Dew-"What? It's not selfish! You have the right to be upset."
I nod in agreement with Dew.
Rain-"It'll be s-so awkward s-sitting there by myself."
Y/n-"You can sit with me and my parents! They love you!"
Rain-"They do?"
Y/n-"Yeah! You are like their favorite band member!"
He laughs
Rain-"Well I guess if it's okay with you...I-I can sit with you guys."
We exchange smiles and we all go back to the cafeteria. When we get there I go with Rain to get his food then walk him over to the table. When my mom sees him she's stands up and spreads out her arms.
Mom-"Rain!!!"
I take Rains plate and he runs into her arms. They hug for a second then pull away. From where I'm standing I can't see Rains face but my mom looks at him worried. Then she grabs his face and asks
Mom-"Whats wrong sweetheart?"
I walk closer and sit Rains plate on the table. I look at his face to see tears rolling down his cheeks.
Y/n-"You alright Rain?"
I gently ask. He takes a deep breath then smiles
Rain-"Yeah.... I'm alright."
Mom smiles at him then wipes his tears away with her thumbs.
Mom-"Okay! Come on and sit down! You need to eat."
He sits down in between me and my parents.We all eat and talk telling stories about the rituals and just random things that happened since last time we all saw each other. After we all ate it was sadly time to go. We walk back to the summoning room and say our goodbyes. I hug both of my parents telling them how much I love them and that I can't wait until next year. My mom leans down and kisses me on the nose. Then it hits me, that's why I alway kiss Dew on the nose! We get back to the spots we were when we summoned them and closed our eyes. The Papas and Sister start chanting and eventually I feel the presence of my parents fade away.
____________________________________
Word count-607
AU- the announcement is... I'm gonna start a new book! It's gonna be a one shot book and you can request stories, but I'll also do some of my own. But don't worry this book will still be here and I'll still write for it this is still my main book, the new book is just gonna be for fun! It should be out tomorrow. There won't be any stories on it (most likely) but it'll be open for requests.