Part 9

Au- There will be a panic attack in this chapter it's marked just be careful! Sorry for the short chapter. Enjoy!
____________________________________
Dew-"So I think that went pretty well."
Y/n-"Yeah I do too!"
I stand up and pull him up with me. I wrap my arms around him and he buries his face into my neck. We stand like that for a while until there was a knock on my door. I walked over and open it to see Swiss.
Swiss-"Hey have you guys seen Aether?"
Y/n-"Uhhh not recently. I think Mountain might of talked to him earlier."
Swiss-"Okay I'll ask him. I need him to help me fix one of my guitar strings, but he wasn't in his room."
Y/n-"Oh okay! Yeah ask Mountain!"
Swiss-"Alright."
He left and I shut my door. It's odd Aether wasn't in his room he only leaves it to eat and come get books from me. I ignore it and walk back over to Dew who was now laying down snuggled up in my blankets. I giggle at his cuteness and climb in next to him. I click play on the movie and we start to watch.  About 25 mins in there's another knock on the door. I sigh out of annoyance.
Y/n-"We are never gonna get to watch this fucking movie."
I comment as I get up and walk to the door. I violently pull open the door.
Y/n-"What?!"
Rain-"Have you seen Aether?"
He asks frantically and I can see he's shaking. My face immediately goes from anger to sympathetic then finally to confusion.
Y/n-"No I already told Swiss I haven't seen him. Are you okay?"
___________PANIC ATTACK___________
Rain-"No! Me, Swiss, Papa,a-a-and Mountain have been looking for h-him everywhere and we can't find him. I'm starting to f-freak the fuck out, h-h-he never even leaves his room!"
He starts to violently shake and hyperventilate. Tears run down his face like a waterfall.
Y/n-"Hey hey. Shhhh. Come here, calm down."
I pull Rain into me and he immediately wraps his arms me and sob into my shoulder. Dew notices something going on so he gets up and comes over to us.
Dew-"W-what's wrong why is Rain crying?"
Y/n-"No one can find Aether and it worrying Rain."
I gently explain trying to calm Rain and to keep Dew from freaking out too.
Dew-"T-they can't find h-him anywhere?"
Y/n-"Look I'm sure he's somewhere we need to just stay calm."
I feel Rain really start to lean on me so I walk him over to my bed and sit down pulling him into my lap.
Y/n-"Rain? Buddy, crying and freaking out isn't gonna help any okay? You need to just breathe we're gonna find him."
Rain pulls his face away from my shoulder
Rain-"O-Okay. I j-j-just want to find him."
His crying has resulted to sniffling and silent sobs.
Y/n-"Here breathe with me. Innnn.....outttt, Innnnn....outtttt, good, Innnn.....outttt"
The breathing helps him calm down a lot and stop crying. Once he stops crying he realizes that he's sitting on my lap and gets embarrassed quickly standing up.
Rain-"T-thank you y/n..."
Y/n-"No problem Rain. Now let's go find Aether."
____________________________________
Word count-552