✨Part 56✨

AU-This chapter is mostly smut so be careful. Enjoy~
_________________________________
Dew's POV
As I watch Y/n walk out of the practice room I feel the blush grow across my cheeks.
Aether-"Awww! You're blushing!"
My eyes go wide as I quickly turn my head away from him.
Dew-"Am not! Y-You're seeing things."
He laughs and pats my shoulder.
Aether-"I'm not gonna make fun of you."
I slowly turn back to him
Dew-"Sorry I'm use to Swiss."
We both laugh.
Aether-"So I talked to Mountain before practice and he told me that you and Y/n are going on a date tonight."
Dew-"Y-Yeah we are.."
Aether-"Are you nervous?"
Dew-"A little...I'm not s-sure why though like s-she's already my g-girlfriend and I know that she loves me and I-I love her..."
Aether-"You just want everything to be perfect."
He says finishing my sentence. I let out a soft chuckle.
Dew-"Yeah I really do."
He smiles and lets out a sigh
Aether-"Listen, nothing is ever going to be perfect you just have to tell yourself that it's all gonna be okay. Y/n doesn't care if everything's perfect, all she cares about is that you put in the effort and she gets to be with you."
He's right, Y/n would be happy no matter what happens. I feel a little bit of my anxiety fade away. I nod and smile at him
Dew-"Yeah you're right, thanks man."
Aether-"No problem. I hope you two have fun..."
He stands up and puts his hand on my shoulder.
Aether-"And wear a condom."
He winks at me and walks out of the room laughing. I feel my face heat up as I think about what me and Y/n might do later.
✨✨✨✨✨SMUT WARNING✨✨✨✨✨
I feel my dick start to grow in my pants as I think of all the things Y/n might do to me... my face grows a darker shade of red as I let my imagination run wild. I think of the handcuffs, the vibrator, and when we we're in the shower. I get pulled out of my thoughts when I hear the practice room door open.
Y/n's POV
I tell Mountain bye as we part ways. He heads to his room and I go back to the practice room to meet up with Dew and Aether. When I walk in I see Dew sitting on the couch, he quickly looks up at me. I see the dark red tent on his cheeks and the bulge in his pants. I immediately know what's going on. I shut the door behind me and lock it. I see Dew start the breath faster. I make my way over to him and lean down putting my hands on either side of his head against the back of the couch, then I lean in really close to his lips and whisper
Y/n-"What are you thinking about baby?~"
He lets out a whine and squeezes his legs together avoiding eye contact. I take one of my hands and grab his chin forcing eye contact.
Y/n-"Answer me slut."
I say in a very stern voice. He whimpers a little then barely mumbles out
Dew-"N-Nothing..."
Y/n-"Oh so first you don't answer me and now you're lying? I think you need a punishment. Hmm?"
Dew-"W-what? No! I-I'm sorry..."
Y/n-"Then tell me the truth."
Dew-"But....i-it's embarrassing..."
Y/n-"Alright then no cumming for a week."
Dew-"What! Y-You can't do that!"
Y/n-"Two weeks."
Dew-"Fine! F-Fine.."
I raise my eyebrows at him silently saying "go on"
Dew-"I-I was thinking about y-you...a-and you doing things t-to me."
He barely whispers out. I stand up straight and smile at him.
Y/n-"Good boy. See that wasn't so hard was it?"
Dew-"N-No mommy."
I lean down and start to take off his pants.
Y/n-"Is this okay baby?"
Dew-"Yes m-mommy."
I pull his pants and his boxers down to his ankles. I slowly get down on my knees. I start to trance my finger up his thigh to his very prominent v-line. He whines and starts to squirm around.
Dew-"please mommy.."
Y/n-"What do you want whore?"
Dew-"T-Touch me please..mommy I-I need you."
I lean down and kiss his thighs littering them with hickies.
Dew-"Pleaseeeee...."
He whines and squirms around.
Y/n-"I don't know baby it's almost time for lunch we might not have time."
Dew-"No no no please y-you can't leave me l-like this."
I chuckle at his pathetic begging, then I slowly rap my hand around his dick and slowly move up and down. He closes his eyes, lets his head back, and moans. Just then I pull my hand away. He immediately opens his eyes.
Dew-"W-Why'd you stop..?"
Y/n-"This is your punishment if you make any noise I'll stop."
Dew-"B-But that's impos-"
Y/n-"If you have a problem with it then we can just stop."
Dew-"No! I-I'm sorry please keep going m-mommy."
Y/n-"Good boy."
I start again. He lets his head back again but this time he aggressively bites his lip trying not to make any noise. I get faster and faster and after a little bit I feel him start to twitch in my hand.
Dew-"C-Can I cum p-please m-m-mommy?"
Y/n-"Yes baby."
The moment he releases he moans so I pull my hand away ruining his orgasm.
Dew-"W-What? Why'd y-you stop that's s-so mean!"
Y/n-"I told you if you made any noise I'd stop."
I say as I shrug my shoulders.
Dew-"B-But-"
Y/n-"No buts, it's time for lunch anyway."
I pull his pants and boxers back up then I stand up and pull him up with me. I kiss his nose.
Dew-"I-I can't go out there l-like this."
He jesters down at his very prominent bulge. 
Y/n-"You should've listened. Now come on let's go eat."
____________________________________
Word count-1048