✨Part 24✨

AU-HEYY! Kind of a long chapter sorry. smuts is at the end so be careful! Enjoy~ 😏
____________________________________
We decide to go in the order of youngest to oldest so Y/n, Dew, Swiss, Rain, Mountain, Aether, Papa. I pick up my bowling ball and roll it down the lane but it goes into the gutter.
Mountain-"Oh no looks like someone need the side rails."
Y/n-"Shut the fuck up. That was just a warm up."
I grab my ball take a deep breath and bowl it right down the center hitting all of the pins down. I jump up and turn around to Mountain. I flip him off
Y/n-"Yeah in your face! Eat shit!"
Everyone laughs. Dew stands up and walks over to the lane with his ball. I sit back down, he rolls it down knocking over about half of the pins.
Y/n-"You got this baby!"
Dew turns to me and smiles, a light blush appears on his cheeks. Swiss leans over and whispers to me
Swiss-"Yeah distract him so I can win."
Y/n-"What? I'm not distracting him....and I'm the one who's gonna win."
I look back up at Dew right in time to see him bowl, hitting some more of his pins only leaving three more standing. Swiss immediately stands up pushing past Dew.
Swiss-"Move out the way bitch, you guys are about to see how a real pro does it."
Dew walks over to sit down in Swiss's original seat but I grab him and pull him into my lap. He looks at me confused I just kiss him on the nose. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his shoulder. He immediately turns tomato red. Swiss grabs his bowling ball, breathes on it and uses his sleeve to polish it.
Y/n-"How much you want to bet he misses every single pin?"
Everyone laughs except Swiss of course
Swiss-"Watch I'm gonna get all of them first try."
Aether-"I bet $50 it's a gutter ball"
Mountain-"I put in $50 I say he gets two pins."
Y/n-"$50 he ain't knocking over shit."
Dew-"I'll do $50, I'm with Mountain on this one."
We all look at Papa
Swiss-"Come on Papa, you believe in me don't you?"
Papa throws a $100 on the table. Swiss smiles
Papa-"It's going straight in the gutter."
Swiss looks at us shocked as we all throw our money on the table.
Swiss-"You guys fucking suck dick."
He takes his time trying to line himself up for the ball to go straight down the middle. He takes a deep breath then bowls. We all eagerly watch as the ball slowly rolls down the lane, it starts to slowly move to the left and right before it gets to the end it goes in the gutter without hitting any of the pins.
Me, Papa, and Aether throw our hands in the air.
Y/n-"Fuck yeah!"
Papa picks up all the money and hands it out to me and Aether eventually, he just took his $100 back. Swiss bowls his second time getting another gutter ball. He just rolls his eyes and goes back to his seat. Next is Rain, he stands up and grabs his ball.
Rain-"Well there's no way I can do worse than Swiss."
Swiss-"Fuck you."
We laugh, Rain bowls knocking all but one pin down.
Rain-"Damnit.."
He takes a breath and takes his second shot barely missing the last pin. He throw his hands in the air and sighs. He walks back over taking Mountains seat. Mountain shakes out his arms then grabs his ball and walks over to me and holds it in front of my face. I roll my eyes then blow on the bowling ball. Everyone at the table looks at me confused as Mountain walks back over to the lane and bowls knocking down all the pins first try.
Swiss-"What was that shit?!"
Aether-"Are you a witch or something?"
Me and Mountain laugh.
Y/n-"When we were kids we went bowling and Mountain could not figure it out he constantly got gutter balls like he was really bad so he got upset and our dad told him that he needed luck. Mountain asked him how you get luck and he said get someone you care about to blow on the bowling ball before bowl and it will give you luck. He said that when he would gamble he'd make our mom blow on the dice before he rolled them and that's why he was so good. So Mountain came over to me and asked me to blow on the bowling ball, I did it and he got a strike and every since when I do it he's gets a strike."
Papa-"Aww that's so sweet."
Swiss-"What no it's not! If it's gonna give him a strike, then stop blowing on it!! Do you want to win?"
Papa smacks Swiss in the back of the head and we all laugh.
Aether-"There's no way that actually works every time."
Mountain-"Nope it's always worked. Watch."
He brings the ball back over to me and I blow on it he immediately bowls knocking all the pins over for the second time.
Mountain-"See?"
Everyone looks at us dumbfounded.
Aether-"Dose it work for other people?"
He asks as he get up for his turn. I laugh
Y/n-" I haven't found anyone else that it works for."
He grabs his bowling ball and walks over to me
Aether-"Do it."
Me and Mountain laugh, everyone else is looking at me wanting to see if it would work. I roll my eyes and blow on it.
Y/n-"It's not gonna work Aeth."
I say as he walks over to the lane and bowls his ball down it, knocking over three pins.
Aether-"Okay that's bullshit!"
We all laugh he bowls again knocking over two more pins. Papa takes his turn getting a strike the first time and knocking over half of the pins the second time.
Papa-"There's no magic in that all skill."
He winks at us and we all laugh. We finish up bowling, the order from best to worst score was: Mountain, Papa, Y/n, Dew, Aether, Rain, Swiss. Half way through the night Swiss found his way to the bar even though Papa said no alcohol. He was shit faced and when he started singing along very loudly to the music playing over the speakers, we all decided it was time to leave. When getting in the van we played rock paper scissors to see who got stuck in the back row with Swiss. Guess who fucking lost...
Swiss-"You're face is squishy *giggle*"
Y/n-"Swiss if you don't stop poking my face... I'm gonna punch you in the face."
Swiss-"Ha! Too late you already did."
He said as he points to his busted lip. I roll my eyes I can not wait to get back to the clergy I think to myself. I don't have to deal with him too long though because after about five minutes he falls asleep on my shoulder. We finally get back after another 25 minutes. Mountain gently picks Swiss up and takes him to his room so he can sleep. Me and Dew go back to my room. We get in I grab him by the shirt and gently push his against the wall.
✨✨✨✨✨SMUTWARING✨✨✨✨✨✨
I grab his chin and make him look at me. He has a deep red blush on his cheeks.
Y/n-"Did you drink any alcohol?"
He shakes his head no
Y/n-"Use your words."
Dew-"No I didn't drink any alcohol."
Y/n-"Good. Can I touch you?~"
Dew-"Yes Mommy."
I slowly unbutton his pants and pull them down along with his boxers. I push my hands under his shirt pulling it off of him.
Y/n-"Go sit on the bed."
He listens. I pull off all my clothes and walk over to him. I put my hand on his chest and gently push him so he's laying down. I climb on top of him and start to suck on his neck and jawlines leaving dark purple hickies. He whimpers and whines as I lick the sore spots.
Dew-"Pleasssee~"
Y/n-"Please what, slut?"
Dew-"P-Please mommy.."
Y/n-"What do you want little whore?"
Dew-"Mmmhhnn~ I want to b-be inside y-you please mommy?"
I lean down to his ear and whisper
Y/n-"Beg for it."
Dew-"Please mommy~ I've been g-good and I'll l-listen to you. I w-want you so bad mommy y-you're so fucking beautiful."
I grab his chin and make him look me in the eyes as I slide down onto him. We both let out loud moans, I smash my lips into his and I start to move up and down muffling out moans. When I feel him get close I pull my face away. He throws his head back groaning as he cums inside of me. Seconds later I finish. I let us both ride out our highs then climb off. I lean down and get really close to his face and kiss him passionately.
✨✨✨✨✨✨SMUT OVER ✨✨✨✨✨✨
We get pulled out of our kiss by banging on my door.
Mountain-"Can you two stop fucking! I'm trying to sleep!!"
Me and Dew look at each other surprised then start laughing. We get cleaned up and in got in some comfortable clothes then we climb into bed. We cuddle for about two minutes before I start to hear soft snores coming from Dew. Not long after that I also fall asleep playing with Dew's hair.
____________________________________
Word count-1629
AU-AHHH! I love this chapter so much! A little context, my family does the whole thing with getting someone you care about to blow on a bowling ball or dice for good luck and I've had friends think it's weird in the past so I wanted to add it to the chapter because I thinks it's funny. 😭 One more thing! Your guy's comments have been making my day lately so please leave tons of comments I read every single one of them! Love you all <333