✨Part 18✨

AU-Hey everyone! This chapter is kinda long but I hope you like it! The smut is towards the middle to end of the chapter so be safe.
Enjoy! 😏
____________________________________
I start up the car after we buckle our seat belts (safety first) and I start to drive to the store. As I'm driving Dew hooks his phone up to the aux and starts scrolling through his music to find a song.
Dew-"What do you want to listen to?"
Y/n-"It doesn't matter to me!"
Dew-"Well what are you in the mood for."
Y/n-"Something fun and up beat. No sad stuff."
Dew-"Okay!"
We stay in silence for another minute or two then I start to hear music play it's I Love Rock N' Roll by The Arrows. I immediately smile
Y/n-"Great choice I love this song."
Dew-"Yeah me too."
We jam out to fun music all the way to the store. When we get there Dew starts to get out by I grab his arm stoping him.
Y/n-"We need to make a list first so we don't forget about anything. I need this to be perfect for Rain."
Dew-"Good thinking".
He smiles and gets his phone
Y/n-"Okay I'll tell you want we need you type it into your notes on your phone."
Dew-"Got it boss."
I laugh and start spewing out all the things we'll need. We finish the list and head into the store.
Mountain's POV
I get up and walk over to the sleeping Rain. I slowly move my arms under him and gently lift up his sleeping body.
Swiss-"What are you doing?"
I shush him and walk out of the cafeteria towards Rains room, Swiss follows behind us. We get to Rains room and I whisper to Swiss
Mountain-"Open the door."
He gently opens the door and I walk in and over to the bed. I gently lay Rain down, when he hits the mattress he immediately curls up into the fetal position. Me and Swiss chuckle at the action then I grab Rains blanket and lay it over his sleeping body. Swiss smiles like an idiot then pulls out his phone
Swiss-"Oh I have to send this to the group chat."
Mountain-"No!"
I whisper yell at him then I yank his phone out of his hand.
Mountain-"Don't be an asswhole."
Swiss-"Blah blah, Whatever."
He rolls his eyes. I grab his arm and pull him out of Rains room, gently shutting the door behind me.
Mountain-"Leave him alone Swiss."
I say sternly as I hand him back his phone.
Swiss-"Why do you act like such a dad?"
Mountain-"Because I'm an adult."
Swiss-"You're only a year older than me."
Mountain-"Yeah but you don't act like an adult."
Swiss-"Whatever, if you'll excuse me I have to go talk to Aether, like an adult."
Then he turns around and walks over to Aether's door. Flipping me off the whole way.
Y/n's POV
We get done with shopping and we put all of the stuff in the van. I get into the van and Dew climbs into the passenger seat.
Dew-"Ready to go back?"
✨✨✨✨✨SMUT WARNING✨✨✨✨✨
Y/n-"We have time before we have to get back sooooo.... How about we have so fun just me and you~"
I put my hand on his thigh and gently squeeze
Dew-"Oh um.....s-sure what d-do you want to do?"
I move my hand up his his thigh and place it over his bulge that's growing harder by the second. He squirms and whines. I lean over to his ear and whisper
Y/n-"Whatever you want baby, but we have to make it quick.~ now be a good boy and tell me what you want me to do~"
Dew-"I-I want you to t-touch me. Please mommy..."
Dew whines and tries to grind into my hand.
Y/n-"How do you want me to touch you pretty? Do you want my hand or my mouth?~"
Dew-"mmm~ y-your hand p-please mommy~"
Y/n-"Of course my love~"
I gently unzip and unbutton his pants. He pulls them down for me along with his boxers.
Y/n-"Can I touch you baby?"
Dew-"Yes m-mommy.."
I gently wrap my hand around his cock.
Dew-"Mmmnn~ y-your hand is s-so warm."
I chuckle at his expression. His heads leaned back against the headrest. His mouth is open a slur of moans escaping it. I start to slowly pump my hand up and down gently squeezing. His thighs start to shake and he grabs on to the seat for support turning his knuckles white. I start to move faster and faster until I feel him start to twitch in my hand. Then I stop and pull my hand away. Dew turns to me looking worried and confused.
Y/n-"Oh looks like we're out of time. We better get going."
I smile as he looks at me with pleading eyes and starts to beg
Dew-"N-no mommy please I-I was so close! I'll be fast p-please."
I reach over and push his hair back with my fingers then I grab his chin and pull his towards me. I kiss him then I whisper into his ear
Y/n-"Put your pants back on sweetheart."
He loudly whines and pushes his thighs together.
Dew-"B-But-"
Y/n-"No buts. Pants. on. now."
I say sternly. He relentlessly pulls his pants back up. Then he buckles in seat belt and crosses his arms in frustration. I chuckle at his cuteness.
Y/n-"If you're good at Rains party. I'll let you cum as many times as you want sweet boy.~"
He whimpers and rubs his legs together.
Dew-"Okay m-mommy."
Y/n-"Good boy."
✨✨✨✨✨✨SMUT OVER✨✨✨✨✨✨
Aether's POV
I'm sitting in my room reading a book I borrowed from Y/n and I hear a knock at my door.
Aether-"Come in!"
The door gently swings open and in walks Swiss. My chest tightens millions of thoughts start to swarm my head. He hates me. He's pissed. He came in here to try and beat my ass. I'd win though.
Swiss-"Hey man."
Aether-"Hey.."
Swiss-"Y/n said you wanted to talk."
She sent him in here, she knew I wouldn't actually talk to him on my own. I'm kinda mad but I did do that to her when I sent Mountain to talk to her about Dew, so I guess I deserve it.
Aether-"Oh yeah... I'm sorry, I was c-confused and pissed and s-stressed out. I didn't even l-listen to your side of the story."
Tears start to pour down my fast. I'm such a cry baby, this is the second time I've cried today.
Swiss-"It's okay I get it."
He goes on to tell me what happened in the mall including what the guy said he'd do to y/n. I felt anger build up inside of me not towards Swiss but towards that guy. Now I understand why Swiss beat the fuck out of him and why he didn't get in trouble for it.
Aether-"Holy shit... I'm an asswhole."
Swiss-"No there's only room for one asswhole in this place and I hold that title."
I laugh then stand up and walk over to Swiss I pull him into a hug.
Aether-"I'm sorry for not listening."
Swiss-"It's okay.... Now enough with all this touchy-feely shit.we're good, right?"
Aether-"Yeah."
We smile at each other then Swiss leaves the room gently shutting the door behind him.
Y/n's POV
We drive back to the clergy. When we get there Aether, Swiss, and Mountain come out and help get things out of the car. We get everything and bring it in to the cafeteria. Then we start decorating.
Swiss-"What took you guys so long?"
Y/n-"Long line at checkout."
I smile at Swiss then turn my head to Dew and wink at him, blush spreads across his face like wildfire. I chuckle at his embarrassment then go back to helping the guys. I walk over to Aether and whisper
Y/n-"Did you and Swiss talk yet?"
Aether-"Yeah we're good now. Thank you."
Y/n-"No problem, I can't stand to see my family fighting."
We smile at each other then I give him a gentle kiss on the cheek (in a FRIENDLY way). I step back and look at all the decorations we put up. Rain is gonna love it!
____________________________________
Word count-1424