✨Part 34✨

AU- Heyy everyone! Finally a long chapter! Most of this chapter is smut. It's marked where it start and ends. Little TW handcuffs are used.  so be careful and enjoy 😏
_________________________________
My eyes flutter open. I look down to see Dew with his face buried in my chest. I chuckle at how adorable he is. I start to run my hand up and down his back. He starts to groan and he tightens his grip around me.
Y/n-"Sweetheart? How ya feeling?"
Dew-"Sleepy."
He mumbles, barely audible. I smile at him even though he can't see it.
Y/n-"I'm sorry, but I think it's time to get up."
Dew-"Whhyyyyyy"
He whines without looking up.
Y/n-"We need to get breakfast my love."
I say as I reach down and gently grab his chin, lifting his head up to look at me.
✨✨✨✨✨SMUT WARNING✨✨✨✨✨
Y/n-"If we get up now, we might have time to play~"
His face goes dark red.
Y/n-"Is that what you want baby?~"
Dew-"Mhm."
Y/n-"Use your words."
I say with a hint of seriousness.
Dew-"Um y-yes mommy that's what I want."
I can feel him start to get hard against my leg.
Y/n-"Alright well get up and sit on the edge of the bed."
He immediately does as he's told. I get up and start to put on some clothes. He starts to whine as he sees me walk to the door.
Dew-"W-Where are you g-going?"
Y/n-"I'm going to get something love, don't worry I'll be back in a second."
Dew-"B-But-"
Y/n-"No buts, be a good boy and be patient."
I say sternly. He whines but nods anyway. I walk out of his room and over to mine. I go in and over to my closet. I open my closet and grab my little tote bag in the back corner buried under some clothes. Then I quickly walk back to Dew's room very excited to get started. When I walk in he's still sitting where I left him.
Dew-"Umm m-mommy, what's that?"
He asks nervously pointing at the tote bag.
Y/n-"Just some stuff~"
I reach in the bag and pull out a pair of handcuffs. Dew's eyes go wide.
Y/n-"If you don't want to use these you can tell me I won't be mad."
Dew-"I-It's okay, we c-can use them."
I walk over to him and look him in the eyes.
Y/n-"Are you sure baby? We don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with."
I say in a gentle and caring voice.
Dew-"I'm s-sure."
Y/n-"Alright baby."
We exchange smiles
Y/n-"Now go lay down on your back and put your hands above your head."
He does what I say. I crawl over to him and straddle his lap. He starts the breath heavier. I reach up and handcuff his wrists to the headboard. He whines, I lean down and and passionately kiss him. He moans and whimpers as we make out. I move my hand around his neck and squeeze, pulling him even closer to me. I use my other hand to grab the bottom of my shirt. I move away from the kiss and pull my shirt off. Dew pulls on the handcuffs.
Y/n-"Awww what is it baby? Do you want to touch?"
Dew-"Y-Yes mommy please I-I want to touch you."
I just chuckle and peck his lips. I pull off my pants next leaving me only in my underwear. I push up his shirt, putting his beautiful abs on display. I lean down and lick from right above the hem of his underwear all the way up to his chest. Dew moans and starts to squirm, pulling on his handcuffs.
Dew-"P-please"
He whines
Y/n-"What do you want slut?~"
Dew-"Mhnnn~ please touch me...."
Y/n-"Beg for it."
Dew-"Please mommy, I'll be so good. I want you so bad mommy, please..."
I smile at the dark blush on his cheeks as I grab the hem of his underwear. I slowly slip them off. He whines as his hard cock is exposed to the cold air. I lean down and gently kiss his lower stomach then start sucking little purple hickies on his v-line. He moans and pulls against his handcuffs.
Dew-"P-please.."
I pull away and look into his eyes
Y/n-"Please what? Hmm?"
Dew-"Please mommy.."
Y/n-"Little whore~"
He moans at the name. I gently kiss his red tip. He tries to buck his hips but I put my hands on his waist holding them down.
Y/n-"Don't be a needy bitch."
I say with a stern voice.
Dew-"I-I'm sorry mommy."
I position myself above him.
Y/n-"You ready baby?"
Dew-"Yes"
I move my underwear to the side and slide onto him. We both throw our heads back and moan. I start to slowly bounce up and down my boobs bouncing with me. Dew yanks at the handcuffs.
Dew-"F-Faster! Mommy faster!"
I grab his chin making him look at me.
Y/n-"What do you say?~"
Dew-"Please mommy!"
I immediately start to bounce faster making us both moan louder. After a couple minutes I feel him twitch inside me.
Dew-"Mommy I'm c-close."
Y/n-"Hold it."
Dew-"What? I-I can't! Mommy please let me!"
Y/n-"Shhhh don't complain. Hold it until I tell you otherwise."
He starts to whine and whimper as he desperately tries to hold back his orgasm. I continue to bounce until I start to feel a knot build in my stomach.
Dew-"Please m-mommy, I can't hold it anymore!"
Tears start to fall down his cheeks.
Y/n-"I'm close too baby, cum with me, okay?"
Dew-"Okay.. thank you mommy."
After a few seconds my orgasm rips through my body causing Dew to let go of his. We both moan as I ride out our highs. I slowly pull off of him. I lean down and kiss him.
✨✨✨✨✨✨SMUT OVER✨✨✨✨✨✨
Y/n-"You did so good my love."
I say as I undo the handcuffs. I take his red cut up wrist in my hands and gently kiss both of them. Then I go and get a wash cloth and wipe both of us clean. I get myself dressed and help him get dressed too. I kiss the top of his head.
Y/n-"Are you ready for breakfast?"
Dew-"Yeah."
We exchange smiles and walk out the door. As soon as we walk out so does Swiss.
Swiss-"You guys are so fucking loud."
He groans. I turn and shoot him a look that says "shut the fuck up". He looks down at Dews wrists and his eyes widen.
Swiss-"Oh shit! Handcuffs? You kinky motherfuckers."
He laughs. I just shake my head, Dew's face gets hot.
Y/n-"You going to breakfast?"
Swiss-"Yep I'm starving."
We all walk to the cafeteria together. When we walk in I see Aether and Rain sitting at the table. Rains fast asleep, his head resting on his arms. I giggle at him. We all go to get our breakfast and run into Mountain.
Mountain-"Good morning you guys!"
Y/n-"You're in a good mood."
Mountain-"Yeah! I don't know why? I guess I just got up on the right side of the bed!"
We smile at each other and he walks away, over to the table.
Swiss-"He wouldn't be in such a good mood if he knew what you guys just did."
He winks.
Dew-"You better not say anything Swiss."
He says shooting him a death glare.
Swiss-"What are you gonna do pu-"
Y/n-"Swiss. Didn't you learn not to be a dick when I busted your fucking lip open?"
Swiss-"Whoah! Don't get all mean."
He says as he puts his hand up in defense. We all get our food and walk back over to the table. Swiss sits down next to Rain and hits him on the shoulder making him shoot up.
Rain-"huh?!"
Swiss laughs
Rain-"Uhg you're such an asswhole."
Aether-"Rain eat you breakfast and go back to sleep."
Rain-"I'm fine."
Aether-"You were up all night with nightm-"
Rain-"Aether!"
Aether-"It's nothing to be embarrassed about! A lot of people have nightmares."
Dew-"Yeah! I mean.... I had a nightmare too."
He says a light blush spreads across his face. I grab his hand under the table and we exchange smiles.
Mountain-"Oh shit! Do we have band practice today?"
Mountain interrupts changing the subject.
Swiss-"Yeah we do."
Everyone nods
Mountain-"What time?!"
Aether-"Uhh like 8:30."
I look at him confused and grab my phone looking at the time. 8:27. Oh shit!
____________________________________
Word count-1470
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also thank you guys again for 10K reads it's insane! Love you guys so much!