Part 58

I step off the treadmill very out of breath. I feel the sweat dripping down my face. I look at the time on my phone and see that I have about 2 hours before me and Dew go on our date.
Y/n-"Alright guys I'm gonna go shower and get ready for my date tonight."
Aether-"Okay have fun!"
He walks over and gives me a side hug.
Mountain-"Yeah have fun and don't do anything stupid."
We exchange smiles then he also pulls me into a hug trapping me in between them.
Y/n-"Okay okay! No more hugs you guys are sweaty."
I say as I push both of them away.
Aether-"You are too."
Y/n-"Yeah but I don't smell like a middle school locker room."
Mountain makes an offended face and dramatically puts his hand on his chest. Aether dies out laughing like it's the funniest thing he's ever saw. I just roll my eyes.
Y/n-"Alright I'll see you later you dumb nuts."
We all giggle a little then I walk out of the gym up to my room to shower.
*Timeskip*
I finally finish getting ready with 5 minutes to spare. I look at myself in the mirror, curled hair and tight red dress with black heels. As I'm looking at myself there's a knock on my door.
Y/n-"Come in!"
The door swings open and in walks Dew he's wearing a dark red button up shirt tucked into some black dress pants. My jaw drops at how the outfit hugs his slim yet muscular body.
Dew-"Y-You look really pretty."
He smiles at me with a blush spreading across his cheeks.
Y/n-"Thank you baby you look amazing."
He turns his head away and looks at the floor and he fiddles with the van keys in his hand.
Dew-"T-Thank you."
The blush on his face darkens.
Dew-"Are y-you ready?"
He glances back at me.
Y/n-"Yeah I'm ready! Let's go!"
We interlock our fingers and walk out of my room.
Rain's POV
As I was walking to the cafeteria for dinner I see Dew and Y/n holding hand's walking towards the front door. They both have huge smiles on their faces and Dew's blushing extremely hard. When they get to the front door Dew holds it open, I watch as Y/n walks out immediately changing into her human form. Than Dew follows behind doing the same. As the door closes behind them I smile I hope they have fun.
Y/n's POV
We walk out to the van and I turn to Dew
Y/n-"Do you want me to drive?"
He lets out a relived sigh and hands me the keys
Dew-"Thank Satan! I really hate driving."
Y/n-"Baby you could've just asked me to drive."
Dew-"I-I just want tonight to be perfect a-and I didn't want to make you driv-"
I grab his face and pull him into a kiss. When I pull away we exchange smiles. Dews face is as red as a tomato.
Y/n-"Everything is perfect. No matter what happens just being able to hang out with you makes it amazing..... now come on! We don't want to miss the movie!"
____________________________________
Word count-555