✨Part 39✨

AU-Hey the first part of the chapter is smut but it's marked if you want to skip it, just be careful! Enjoy~
____________________________________
✨✨✨✨✨SMUT WARNING✨✨✨✨✨
Dew-"W-What?.... I-I'm so sorry mommy I didn't mean too, I-"
Y/n-"Shut up. You're not getting out of this."
Dew whines. I feel him start to twitch inside me, I keep bouncing not slowing down at all as he finishes. He rides out his high but when he notices I'm not stopping anytime soon he starts whimpering.
Y/n-"If it gets to much say stop and I will okay?"
Dew-"O-Okay"
He moans and whines as he starts to get overstimulated.
Dew-"Oh m-my Saten! Slow down..."
Y/n-"You did this to yourself slut. You should've listened and did what I told you."
Dew-"I-I said I'm sorry!"
Tears start to trickle down his cheeks. I take my thumb and wipe them away.
Y/n-"You okay?"
Dew-"Yeah.."
I feel him start to twitch again.
Dew-"Mmmm....M-Mommy! I'm g-gonna cum again.."
I just keep bouncing. I lean down and press a gentle kiss on his lips.
Y/n-"You're doing so well baby."
He throws his head back and loudly moan cumming for the second time. When I don't stop he gives me a worried look.
Dew-"I'm a-already crying, why a-are you still going?!"
Y/n-"On more time baby..."
I say out of breath. He whines and whimpers.
Dew-"I-I don't know if I can.... Mhnnn... mommy it's t-to much."
Y/n-"Come on.. you got it baby. Just one more time."
At this point I was overstimulated too. I lean down and start to suck on his jawline, leaving a dark hicky. After a few minutes he twitches for the third time. He yanks at the handcuffs and moans/whines. After we both finish again I let him ride out his high and slowly pull myself off of him. He whimpers as I push myself off. After I'm completely off the bed I lean down and kiss him.
Y/n-"Are you gonna do as your told from now on?"
Dew-"Y-yes mommy..."
He looks down blush spreading across his tear stained cheeks.
Y/n-"Good boy."
✨✨✨✨✨✨SMUT OVER✨✨✨✨✨✨
I say as I start to unhook the handcuffs. I take his very cut up wrists in my hands.
Y/n-"Damn you were really pulling on those handcuffs weren't you?"
Dew-"Yeah...It j-just felt so g-good."
I chuckle at the comment.
Y/n-"Do they hurt love?"
Dew-"A little...but I-I'm okay!"
Y/n-"You did an amazing job babe."
We exchange smiles. I lean in and kiss his nose.
Y/n-"Come on let go take a shower your covered in sweat."
I say as I run my fingers through his hair. We go and take a nice calm shower together. After we're done I grab some clothes from his closet for us. I get him a t-shirt and a pair on boxers, I get some of the my clothes that I put in his room a couple of days ago. I get dressed then help him get dressed. We both change his sheets because there covered in...substances. Then we climb in to bed and cuddle up together. I grab the remote
Y/n-"Do you want to watch something?"
I ask as I use my other hand to play with his wet hair.
Dew-"Mhm"
I smile at his sleepy eyes.
Y/n-"Are you gonna stay up long enough to watch a movie?"
Dew-"Probably not."
He mumbles I laugh at his cuteness.
Dew-"You're just so comfortable.."
He says as he puts his head on my chest. Just then there's a knock on the door.
Y/n-"Come in!"
The door swings open and in walks Aether.
Aether-"There you are!"
He shuts the door behind him and walks over to us and sits down on the bed next to me. He holds up a book that he has in his hand.
Aether-"I finished it!"
Y/n-"Oh really? Did you like it?"
Aether-"Yeah it was really good thank you for letting me borrow it."
Y/n-"No problem Aeth."
Dew-"Go awayyy..."
He whines not pulling his head away from my chest. I smack his back
Y/n-"Don't be a bitch. Sorry Aeth he's just tired."
Aether laughs and shakes his head.
Aether-"It's fine. I would be tired too. I could hear him all the way in my room."
Dew shoots up with a surprised/embarrassed look on his face. Me and Aether laugh. His dark blush spreads to his ears. He hides his face in my chest and mumbles
Dew-"Shut up."
Aether laughs and gets off the bed.
Aether-"We'll I'll leave you two alone. Goodnight guys!...oh! And y/n I'll put your book back in your room."
Y/n-"Alright goodnight Aeth."
He leaves the room, turning off the lights shutting the door behind him. I put on a movie but it didn't even matter because we both immediately fell asleep.
____________________________________
Word count-847
AU-YOOO we're only 100 reads away from 16K! Thank you guys love ya! 🫶🏻🫶🏻