✨Part 16✨

AU-Hey everyone! I'm back and I brought smut. 😏 I hope you enjoy and remember be safe.
____________________________________
I start to wake up and I go to push myself out of bed , but I'm immediately stoped by a weight on my chest. I look down at the peaceful Dew sleeping. I smile then look up and scan around my room seeing how clean it is. I really don't deserve Dew. I haven't cleaned my room this well in so long. As I'm lost in thought I feel Dew start to stir. I put my hand in his hair and message his head as he wakes up.
Dew-"Mmmm... that feels nice."
I chuckle
Y/n-"Well good morning pretty boy."
He blushes then turns his head to hide his face in my chest.
✨✨✨✨✨SMUT WARNING✨✨✨✨✨
Y/n-"Nu-hu let me see your pretty face~"
I put my hand on his chin and pull his face up to look at me. He starts whining and I can feel him rubbing his thighs together. I slip my knee between them, gently pushing it against his already hard cock. I flip us over so that I'm on top of him. I move my closer down until my lips are only an inch from his.
Y/n-"Can I kiss you darling?"
Dew-"Y-yes mommy you c-can do anything you want to m-me...please~"
I push my lips against his. Our mouths move in sync with each others as we start to make out.  I put slowly drag my finger tips down his chest and stomach to the hem of his shirt. I grab it and pull up, we pull away and I quickly pull his shirt off then grab his pants and pull them off to. I start to leave dark hickies on his chest and I gently run my nails up and down his sides. He moans and whines wanting me to touch his cock. I pull away and stand up, I pull all of my clothes off throwing them around the room. Then I straddle him and play with the hem of his boxers.
Y/n-"Do you want it~?"
Dew-"Yes! P-please...m-mommy."
I move my hands slightly up and I start to draw little circles on his hips, then I teasingly say
Y/n-"I'm not sure that you want it bad enough~"
Dew-"please... I want it s-so bad mommy p-please. I w-want... to be I-in you."
Y/n-"Hmmm? I guess since you've been such a good boy for me...I'll give you what you want."
Dew-"Yes please, t-thank you m-mommy."
I pull his boxers down to see his needy cock. I quickly align my self and seriously ask
Y/n-"Ready my love?"
Dew-"Y-yes."
Just when he says that I sink down on to him. He basically screams out of pleasure, and immediately turns into a moaning mess.I bounce up and down, grinding against him. As I feel him getting close I lean down and smash my lips onto his. I feel him twitch but I don't stop. I let him ride out his high, and then let my own orgasm rip through me. Then I gently get off of him. I clean us both up and help him put his clothes on.
✨✨✨✨✨SMUT ENDING✨✨✨✨✨✨
I finish dressing myself and walk over to him and kiss him on the nose.
Dew-"I still w-want to know why you do that."
He says smiling. I smile back
Y/n-"I told you I don't know."
We climb back into bed and lay there cuddling together for the little time we have left until breakfast. When it's time for breakfast we get up and go to the cafeteria. As we're walking closer I hear yelling
Aether-"That's so not fucking fair!!??"
Swiss-"I had a reason!"
Me a Dew stop walking and look at each other with worry. Then we continue walking faster this time. Once we get in the cafeteria I see the two boys standing up, one on either side of the table,Aether is yelling while Swiss stands there with his arms crossed looking very pissed.
Aether-"It doesn't matter!! I forgot to tell Papa where I'm going ONE time and I get punished! You get fucking ARRESTED and NOTHING!???"
Swiss-"You don't know the whole story! He deserved it!!"
Aether-"This is such bullshit!!"
Swiss-"Sop yelling at me I wasn't the one who punished you! I had nothing to do with that!"
Aether just shakes his head and storms out of the cafeteria. He left his breakfast sitting on the table and he can't not eat, so I pick up his plate and tell Dew that I'm gonna check on Aether then I leave the cafeteria. I get to his door and gently knock on it.
Aether-"Who is it?"
Y/n-"It's y/n...I brought your breakfast."
Aether-"I don't want it....but thank you"
Y/n-"Well then why don't you open the door and we can just talk?"
The door opens and I see Aether with tears stained into his cheeks. I walk in and sit his plate on his desk, then I turn to him and pull him into a hug. He immediately breaks down sobbing into my shoulder. We move over and sit on his bed.
Y/n-"Talk to me. You never go off on anyone, not like that."
Aether-"I-I know.....I'm just so stressed out like, h-how mad did I make Papa for him to get so mad at me, but not mad a-at Swiss who got arrested!?"
Y/n-"Did you really listen to what Swiss was telling you?"
Aether-"No...I was to pissed. I don't think I heard a word he said."
Y/n-"Talk to him. Like REALLY talk to him. I promise you'll understand. Okay?"
Aether-"Yeah you're probably right... thank you y/n, really."
I wipe the tears from his face, and smile at him
Y/n-"Anything for family."
He doesn't say a word, he just smiles and hugs me.
____________________________________
Word count-1020