Part 26

AU-Heyy everyone so sister Imperator is in this chapter so anytime it just says sister and not sister of sin I'm talking about Sister Imperator, just don't want you guys to feel confused. Anyway, enjoy!
____________________________________
I practically run to the summoning room. I open the door to see Sister Imperator standing in the middle of the room with a clip board and about 6 sisters of sin running around placing things where they need to go. I walk up to sister who has her head in the clip board.
Y/n-"Hey sister!" (Not James Charles 💀)
She looks up at me with a smile
Sister-"Y/n! I didn't think you were gonna make it."
Y/n-"Yeaahh... I kinda forgot, but Terzo reminded me! How can I help!"
She looks back down at her clip board and says
Sister-"Alright! Go to the storage room and get me a jar of Goats blood and my summoning book they should be by the birthday streamers you guys used for Rain's party."
I nod and head off on my mission.
Dew's POV
I get violently shaken away. I quickly opens eyes and I'm met with Mountain standing over me. I immediately sit up fear of running through my body. Whats he gonna do to me? Is he mad about last night? Oh no... He's going to kill me.
Dew-"Heyyy M-Mountain... w-w-what you n-need."
Mountain-"Where's my sister?"
He asks his face stone cold, no emotion, I look at him confused then look down next to me to see a pillow and not Y/n.
Dew-"Um I-I don't know she must have left when I was as-"
Mountain-"Okay."
Still no emotion. He walks out the door. I sit there in shock.
Dew-"What the fuck just happened?"
I whisper out loud to myself.
Y/n's POV
I head over to sister
Y/n-"Was that the last thing?"
Sister-"Yep! Now you have to rest of the day to get yourself ready! Thank you for your help Y/n"
Y/n-"Of course! I'll see you later sister!"
Sister-"Bye Y/n!"
We exchange smiles and I start to walk back to my room. I walk in and see that Dew's awake.
Y/n-"Oh hey babe! I'm sorry I wasn't here when you woke up I went to help sister set up for parents night."
Dew-"I think Mountains gonna kill me."
Y/n-"What!? What happened?"
Dew-"H-He came in here, woke me up and a-asked me where you were, and I said I d-didn't know a-and he just left b-but he had like no emotion..."
Y/n-"Oh Saten..."
I sigh and roll my eyes. This is exactly how he acted when I told him about me and Dew in the first place. I walk over to Dew and cup his face in my hands and look into his eyes.
Y/n-"Don't worry about him, okay? He's not gonna hurt you. Do you understand?"
Dew nods, blush spreading across his face. I lean in and kiss him. After a couple seconds I pull away
Y/n-"I'm gonna go talk to Mountain."
Dew-"Okay."
I smile at him and kiss him on the nose. Then I walk out my room. I go to Mountains room and knock on the door.
Mountain-"Come in!"
I open the door to see Mountain sitting on his bed playing on his phone. When he looks up and notices that it's me, he puts in down beside him and sits up. I shut the door behind me. I look at him with a very serious face
Y/n-"You scared the fuck out of him."
Mountain-"He's a grown fucking man, if he has a problem with me HE can come here and talk to me and stop being a pussy."
I feel my body heat up and my fists clench but, I take a deep breath.
Y/n-"I already had this fight with Swiss so I'm not gonna have it with you. I know this is about last night but what I do in my down time doesn't concern you. Yes he's a grown ass man but I'm also a grown ass women and I can fuck who I want and when I want. You're my brother not my fucking father so stop acting like you have control over me because you don't. If you have a problem with me and him having sex you can tell me because I initiated it not him. I'm almost 20 years old Mountain I'm not some little girl anymore so get that through your thick fucking skull."
I turn around and walk out his room slamming the door behind me. I see Rain walking down the hallway tears pouring down his face. I immediately go from angry to worried. I stop him
Y/n-"Hey, hey what's wrong?"
He immediately hugs me burying his face into my shoulder. I hug him for a second then pull his head off of my shoulders holding his face in my hands drawing little circles on his cheek with my thumb.
Y/n-"What's wrong sweetheart?"
Rain-"D-Do you l-love me?"
Y/n-"What? Of course I do. What's this about?"
Rain-"Papa just t-told me that m-my p-p-parents aren't coming to parents n-night this y-year. I-It's the 5th y-year I'm a row they c-can't come. They d-don't love me anymore."
He buries his face back onto my shoulder and sobs. I rub his back and let him cry. I feel so bad for him.
Y/n-"I'm sure they still love you Rain. You are an amazing person everyone loves you. We are always here for you. We're your family."
His sobs turn to just sniffles. He pulls his head away and looks at me his eyes red and puffy.
Rain-"You're the best friend anyone could ask for.....thank you Y/n"
I smile at him and give him another quick hug. We let go and he walks to his room. So many emotions today. I walk back to my room and Dew's sitting in my bed. I drag my feet over to him and flop down face first. I hear Dew giggle
Dew-"What happened?"
I roll over onto my back
Y/n-"Mountain thinking he can control my whole life and then Rains parents aren't coming to parents night tonight so he's super upset."
I sigh
Dew-"Damn this is like the 4th time in a row."
Y/n-"5th time."
I mumbled as I crawl closer to him. I kiss him on his nose.
Dew-"Why do you always do that?"
Y/n-"like I've said a million times... I don't know."
We smile at each other. I can already feel the stress start to melt away.
Y/n-"Can we just cuddle for a little while?"
Dew-"Yeah!"
I giggle at his excitement. We get under the covers and snuggle up next to each other. Dew lays his head on my chest and I play with his hair taking in the sent of his cologne. As we lay there in comfortable silence I feel all my problems go away.
____________________________________
Word count-1190