Part 52

AU-Talk of drug use in this chapter so be careful! I hope you enjoy!
____________________________________
After about an hour we finally finish practice. I don't think I've ever wanted a practice to end so bad. It was so awkward and boring because Mountain was shooting Dew angry glares the whole time. As soon as papa says we're done I put my guitar away and walk over to Mountain.
Y/n-"What's your problem? Are you mad that he got a boner? Have you never gotten a boner after looking at a hot girl? If so I'm sorry to tell you but you are definitely ga-"
Mountain-"Stop. I know it's stupid... I know Dews an amazing person. I left so I wouldn't say anything."
Y/n-"Oh...well that's very mature of you...thank you."
He gives me a slight smile then stands up.
Mountain-"I'm going to the garden. You can join me if you want."
Before I can even answer he walks out of the room. I turn around and I'm met with papa.
Papa-"Do I still need to talk to him?"
I smile at him 
Y/n-"No it's fine."
He nods and walks away. I then make my way over to the couch where Dew and Aether are sitting.
Y/n-"Hey baby, I'm gonna go to the garden to hang out with Mountain okay?"
Dew-"A-Alright."
I lean down and give him a soft kiss and walk out of the room. I walk all the way out to the garden to find Mountain sitting cross-legged on the ground surrounded by black and white roses. I gently sit down next to him.
Mountain-"So you and Dew are going on a date?"
He asks not taking his eyes off of the white rose infront of him.
Y/n-"Yeah...dose that bother you?"
He looks over at me.
Mountain-"No it's just I miss went you were little....remember when you were 5 and had that nightmare? You came to my room and woke me up."
Y/n-"Ohhh yeah! You got me ice cream and stayed up all night with me."
I smile as I remember holding the bowl of chocolate ice cream telling Mountain all about my favorite cartoon.
Mountain-"Yeah... it was the first time you called me your brother. It was also the first time I really felt needed...l-like I could actually help someone."
Tears started to trickle down his cheeks.
Mountain-"E-Ever since...mom... I didn't feel n-needed. I couldn't help her..."
Y/n-"Mountain you were 6.... There wasn't anything you could've done. You hardly knew what drugs were, and that's not your fault."
He gives me a weak smile and wipes away his tears.
Mountain-"Thank you..."
Y/n-"No problem... you're the best brother I could ever ask for and I will always need you. I love you."
We exchange smiles then Mountain pulls me into a hug.
____________________________________
Word count-485