How to Babysit My OC

First of all, hehehe... you're in trouble.

1. Never allow her near sugar, caffeine, matches, or sharp objects unless you want to start a nuclear apocalypse or unless there's an Octonauts OC Hunger Games, protect the child at all costs. (Or give her a box of matches and let her incinerate the competition)

2. If she does (in a circumstance other than those mentioned above) get her grubby little paws on any options above, evacuate the Octopod.

3. Do not trust anything she tells you about Dashi's rules. You weren't born yesterday. She's not trustworthy, especially not when she's smiling at you.

4. Listen to her, even if she talks a lot, because communication is important, right? And besides, she has the best dirt on Pinto and Koshi.

5. Whatever time her bedtime is for that day, tell her she'll be allowed to stay up an hour later (but don't tell Dashi). Usually, with that kind of time to go wild before bed, she'll tire herself out in half the time she usually does and you'll have a quiet night.

6. Answer none of her questions about where babies come from. Dashi will hand you to Tweak and her hammer if you do.

7. Never accept anything she gives you. I bet a million dollars there is wet paint on the back of that picture she drew and something unspecified from Peso's medical cabinet in those cookies.

Have fun. There's nothing to worry about. It's just one tiny little kid. What could go wrong? Dashi must think you're immune to poison and fire if she chose you. Anyways, good luck! And if she's too much, just hand her to the nearest kennel.