The Schuyler Sisters

As Dashi shuffled into the Launch Bay with top notch puppy-dog eyes and holding a long, velvety pink dress, Tweak caught sight of her and instantaneously stifled a groan. She knew what Dashi wanted.

"Dash, please no." Tweak begged as her puppy-dog face grew even more irresistible, "You know I don't like pink. Or dresses." She wrinkled her nose. Pink was a crime against tomboys, in her opinion.

"But Tweak, you'd look so nice in it!" She pleaded as Tweak rolled her eyes.

"Dashi, I look no better in a dress than the Captain." She shuddered a little at the memory. Captain Barnacles had lost a race with Kwazii, and as punishment, he had been forced to wear one of Dashi's dresses for the entire day. Dresses looked amazing on Dashi, she had to admit, but they definitely didn't flatter the Captain.

"No you don't." Dashi's serious tone began to edge into her previously desperate voice, "You are gorgeous and you are going to believe it whether you like it or not!"

"Alright, alright. I'm stunning." She rolled
her eyes, "But I'm still not wearing a pink dress."

"I'll wear the blue Eliza one." She tempted. Ooh, she loved it when Dashi wore that dress, but still. Pink?!, "and I'll keep Kwazii out of the Launch Bay for you for a week."

Dammit, her bestie knew her too well. That was a deal she couldn't pass up. Tweak would kill for an opportunity to get something done without Kwazii being a pain in her tail for once.

"Fine, but make it two weeks."

"Yay!" Dashi squealed, jumping into the air and clapping her hands excitedly, "Thank you, Tweaky! I love you." Before wrapping Tweak in the biggest hug she was capable of giving.

"You're welcome, Dashi." Tweak muttered once Dashi had left the Launch Bay. This dress couldn't be that bad. She was getting a week without Kwazii for it after all.