Why Not?

"Come on, Tweaky, please?" Dashi pleaded as she gave Tweak her best puppy dog eyes.

"No." Tweak stuck her tongue out at Dashi, "I'm still grumpy with you."

"But Tweaky." Dashi pouted, "I love you." Dammit, why did Dashi have to make this so hard.

"I love you too, girly." Tweak replied, "But still no."

"Tweak-"

"That dress was the ugliest thing I've ever seen in all my 21 years, Dash!" Tweak exclaimed and shivered at the thought of the glittery green dress that Dashi had coaxed her into.

"I thought you looked beautiful in it." Dashi muttered.

"Don't kid yourself, girl." Tweak teased, "That thing was so poofy I looked like a head of lettuce!"

"No you didn't, Tweaky. I thought you looked just like Tiana. Didn't you say she was your favorite Disney Princess?"

"Yeah, but it don't mean I want to look like her!"

"Aww, Tweaky, please?" Dashi bounced up and down, "I promise I'll never make you wear another dress again."

"Promise?" Tweak narrowed her eyes in suspicion. Dashi nodded sweetly. She sighed. Well, she didn't want to say no any longer, so she finally gave in and wrapped her arms tightly around Dashi, much to her happiness.

"Yay!" Dashi chirped brightly, wrapping her arms around Tweak as well, "I love you, Tweak!"

"I love you too." Tweak pretended to growl, "But you better watch yourself, or no more hugs!"

"I will!" Dashi answered cheerfully and Tweak couldn't help but smile. Dammit, why did her best friend have to be so cute?

"I love you girl." She finally said as Dashi held her tighter.

"Not as much as I love you, Tweaky."