Three

*Artemis Mariano*

I had no idea what drawn me to the little beauty in front of me, giving me a kind smile. The moment I caught her eyes this morning it was like I could not get her out of my head.

My feet had moved on their own accord when I saw her sitting alone, scrunching her small button nose at the screen of her laptop while she took a bite of her sandwich.

She is adorable.

Shut up, you're her Professor!

There was something about the small petite girl in front of me that I found so intriguing, I wanted to get to know her more.

Her hair was long, a dirty blonde color with wide doe brown eyes. She could not be any taller than five-four at most, she had to crane her neck every time to make eye contact with me.

Where as I stood at a tall hight of six-four, I had to look down at her. For something so pure and innocent looking I did not expect her to cuss like a sailor the moment we met this morning.

Ella Rose Montgomery.

Fuck me, even her name screamed perfection. I did not miss the way her body shuddered ever so slightly when I called her by her last name, I was smirking internally that I had caused such a reaction from her.

"Ella," Her name rolled of my tongue perfectly, testing it for my own pleasure.

Her doe brown eyes snapped up to mine and I had to stifle a groan as her tongue darted out and ran softly over her bottom lip.

"Yes, Professor Mariano?," She asked, her voice no less than angelic - music to my ears.

The way she said Professor had my dick stirring in my boxers, daring to become erect. Fuck me.

"Tell me about yourself, hm?," I asked, sipping on my coffee, "I already know you are a golden student who has been on the Deans list since you have been here," I chuckled slightly, "Tell me something I can't find on paper."

She laughed softly and god I felt my heart race at the sound, smiling at the blonde beauty across from me.

"Not much to tell," She shrugged, "I have always just kept my nose in the books. Nothing really interesting."

I hummed, curious about the small girl who lived behind books.

"No hobbies at all?," I inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"Drawing," Her face lit up as she mentioned it, "But it has been a while since I've found time to do it. I just never have the time anymore."

Drawing.

The look of excitement and how her eyes sparkled when she mentioned drawing had me smiling like a love struck idiot at how adorable I found her.

You're her professor.

Nodding mentally at my own thought, I kept repeating it to myself as I looked at her. This was beyond forbidden yet I could not help myself.

"If you love drawing so much then why didn't you pursue it?," I wondered allowed, immediately she frowned.

She sighed, a small cute pout on her pink thick lips. I had only hoped I had not went too far or upset her, but I was curious to know.