Thirty

*Artemis Mariano*

I was angry, fucking furious, and I was swimming in a pool of rage at the incompetence that Athena's teacher had.

But fuck, how could I stay angry when the pretty girl who toyed with my every thought looked so goddamn sexy as she talked with such confidence, holding her ground and her head held high - I was fucking proud of her, astonished.

I could feel the rise of my blood pressure from my racing heart. She had taken up for Athena, stood her ground for my daughter.

I walked a smiling proud Ella to her car after we exited the school. The air was frigid, cold due to it being winter time but it didn't stop the aching hard-on I was now sporting.

My cock was hard, pressing against the material of my boxers and slacks. She carried the whole meeting, not letting me say a single word, and although I was pissed watching her carry herself like that made me fucking hard - achingly fucking hard.

I was seconds away from acting on this, I wanted to push her against her car and fuck her right here, the urge was killing me.

Turning to me as we stopped at her car, she let out a breathy chuckle running her fingers through her hair.

"I will see you at class, Professor Mariano," She smiled.

Professor Mariano.

Fuck. A groan lodged in my throat at such dirty thoughts that came to my mind as she innocently called me that, my cock was twitching at every thought. She had no idea that something like that could be so dirty, especially when it came from her.

"Meet me in my office before class, Preziosa," My voice came out raspy, more than I intended.

She nodded, smiling, not even realizing that I was going to have her on her knees with my cock shoved down her throat the moment she steps foot in my office.

I watched as she drove off before getting into my own car, uncomfortably sitting in my seat. If the cold air outside won't fix my hard cock there was nothing I could do.

Making my way to the college campus, not far behind Ella, the entire time my cock was hard. With a deep breath I pulled into the faculty parking lot, parking my car.

Stepping out of my vehicle I walked towards my office and my heart sped up when I saw her waiting for me outside my office door. Her brown eyes looked up at me and a small smile made its way to her lips, and I swore my fucking heart stopped.

"Exactly what was I needed for, Professor Mariano?," She chuckled, raising an eyebrow.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"You are going to suck my cock, Luce Del Sole," I husked out, my voice low and deep.

Her eyes widened, her cheeks turning a cherry red and I fucking loved seeing her flustered - I loved making her flustered.

Taking my keys from my pocket I unlocked my office door, urging her inside and biting her lip trying to fight a flustered grin she walked in.

My lips curled into a smirk as I trailed in behind her, shutting and locking the door as I flipped the lights to my office on.

"Get on your knees, pretty girl," I cooed, looking at the blonde beauty in front of me, "Let me fuck that pretty mouth, hm?"