Eight

*Ella Montgomery*

A month and a half had ran by, running its long course and it was now nearing the end of November, thanksgiving was right around the corner. Today was the last day before our short break, earning three days off for thanksgiving.

I was not too excited seeing as I spend every holiday alone, it had always been like that. Scarlet left yesterday to travel back to her home town for thanksgiving with her family.

Everyday at three I still had to go to Artemis's office, helping him with paperwork. I still sometimes get to see Athena, I was utterly in love with the small girl.

Artemis and I had became close, he was easy to talk to and I never trusted anyone like I trust him. I felt if he was a good friend but in his presence I sometimes didn't know how to act, he left me flustered and aroused most days.

He is your professor, Ella.

I frowned but mentally nodded in agreement at my thought. After our moment in his office a month ago we never talked about it and if he had not pulled away I would have allowed him to continue.

I was burning with a need for him to kiss me and I would have not done a thing to stop him if he had. Growing up the way I had, going to a proper school and learning my whole life to take over a business I never had time for boys, it wasn't on my agenda.

Artemis though, he caught my eye and I would have eagerly gave him my first kiss. Him being my professor was my only downside, I was not even concerned with his age. Not at all.

"Have a good thanksgiving," Artemis called out, "Class dismissed."

I sighed, placing my things back into my bag and everyone scurried out in a rush after handing in their last assignments. Like usual, I waited for the room to mostly clear out before making my stand.

Artemis gave me a soft smile as I walked down to him, placing my assignment on his desk with the others.

"Ella," He greeted, his captivating green eyes had me drowning, "Plans for thanksgiving, Si?" He asked softly.

Forcing a smile, I nodded my head not trusting my voice knowing I would crack and the tears would fall. I cleared my throat, trying to change the subject.

"And you?," I asked raising an eyebrow, "Do you have plans?," I chuckled.

He shrugged, nodding, "It will just be my daughter and I," He smiled.

I looked at the amount of papers on his desk, frowning and I felt bad that he had to do all this before going home to be with Athena.

"Let me help with all this so you can get home quicker," I offered, "I only had your class today anyways and I'm free."

He leaned back in his seat, his eyebrow raised and rubbing his chin giving me a soft smile.

"Ella, go home," He chuckled, shaking his head, "I am sure you have to get home like others. It is thanksgiving."

"I don't have anything planned until tomorrow night," I lied, giving him a smile, "I insist."

He sighed, releasing a breathy chuckle giving me a soft nod. I helped him collect the papers on his desk and followed him to his office. We both got situated in his office, both of us sitting in the couch, it had became a new thing after the first time.