Twenty Seven

*Ella Montgomery*

On my knees, I sat on the cool floor of the hotel room in front of Artemis, naked with only my laced panties on. His cock was pressing against the fabric of his boxers, the last piece of clothing he had left on.

I was always mesmerized every time I saw his naked form. His sculpted chest covered in tattoos that connected to his neck and down both arms. He was a mouthwatering sight.

Reaching up, I linked my fingers in the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down. His long cock sprung free, twitching.

His cock was beautiful, thick and long, prominent veins stood out. His cock ring fit his member perfectly and my mouth watered seeing the pre-cum that coated his thick red sensitive tip.

Artemis grabbed his cock with one hand, grunting while his other hand came up and tangled his fingers in my hair, pulling it into a messy ponytail and tugging me foreword.

"Keep your eyes on me when your are sucking my cock, Preziosa," He demanded gruffly.

My eyes snapped up to his, following his command. My hands gripped his thighs, moaning lowly as he ran the tip of his cock along the seems of my lips, coating them in the oddly delicious taste of his pre-cum.

"Open your mouth, stick out your tongue," His thick sultry voice commanded, "Relax your throat."

Listening to his words, my panties sticking to my pussy from the leaking arousal. I opened my mouth, sticking out my tongue and relaxing my throat.

His eyes darkened and he bucked his hips forward, running his cock down my tongue feeling the cool metal of his cock ring, he groaned lowly watching me with hooded eyes.

"Tap my thigh three times if you need to stop," He stated seriously, "I want to fuck that pretty mouth, Pretty girl, until you are in tears, gagging."

My thighs pressed together at his vulgar words, my panties becoming uncomfortable at this point, soaked.

He shoved his cock down my throat, pulling my hair harshly. I moaned in the back of my throat, finding this erotic. I gagged, tears pricking my eyes as he held my head still with his cock almost to the hilt resting in the back of my throat.

I gasped for air as he pulled back before shoving his length back in, tightening his grip on my hair as his head dropped back.

His thrusts became erratic, harsh as he pummeled his length in my mouth. Tears rolled down my cheeks, my nails digging into his thighs but seeing no need to tap out, finding this moment exotic - I loved it.

"Shit," He grunted, "Look at you, Preziosa, taking my cock so well," He praised.

He grunted, closing his eyes as he held my head down, my airway completely closed off as I gagged with his cock shoved deep down, burying himself in my throat.

I couldn't breathe, tears fell down my cheeks and my throat was already tender and I shouldn't have liked it but it was a thrill, the praises he gave and making sure he felt good, bringing him ecstasy.

My eyes wanted so badly to flutter shut finding my own pleasure in this, but I kept my eyes on him gauging his every reaction. His low grunts and groans had my body shivering and my clit throbbing.