Thirty Six

*Ella Montgomery*

I laid bare on the hotel bed, my legs bent at the knees and my feet rooted on the mattress. My hooded eyes watched as Artemis dropped his boxers, his large member sprang free, throbbing for a release.

He dropped to his knees, grabbing my hips he pulled me forward, I could feel his cool breath fanning my throbbing clit.

"Look at my pretty cunt," He rasped, admiring my pussy as he licked his lips.

My body lurched, gasping as his mouth enveloped my soaking pussy, his tongue gliding through my folds and teasing my entrance.

"Gustosa," He hummed against clit, moaning at the feel it gave my body, "My favorite dessert, Preziosa," He murmured huskily.

His tongue massaged my clit, and I moaned and mewled at every sensation he brought to me. I moaned loudly as he nipped my teeth, easing the painful pleasure with his skillful tongue.

His finger prodded my entrance, teasing me and my hips bucked with need, begging him to push the digit in my dripping core - I was dying for more.

"Needy, hm?," He tutted with a low raspy chuckle, "Let me help my pretty girl out, yeah?"

My body lurched, gasping as he pushed his finger into me, curling it as he massaged my inner walls and enticed a moan to fall from my lips.

"Oh!," I moaned, my back arching and my legs shook.

I was trembling, falling apart in front of him, enduring the many pleasures he brought to me - my body never felt so alive.

He sucked on my clit, kneading the sensitive bundle of nerves between his teeth while his large digit pumped and curled inside of me, and my walls clenched around his large finger as my stomach clenched, my orgasm building.

The stubble on his jaw brought just enough amount of pressure that made it pleasurable to feel.

"Is my pretty girl to cum for me, hm?," He husked out, his voice sultry, "Cum on my fingers, Preziosa, let me taste you."

He held power over my body, the pleasure had me seeing stars. My walls clenched around his finger, releasing my orgasm as my eyes rolled back and my thighs clenched shut around Artemis's head, holding him in place as my legs trembled.

He removed his finger inciting a low gasp from me at the sensitivity.

My body was jerking, my hips bucking as he made sure to clean every drop of cum I provided, his tongue prodding at my entrance and gliding through my folds, not leaving a drop behind.

My breathing was harsh and my legs were still trembling, I watched with hooded eyes as he stood to his feet, parting my legs.

"Deliziosa," He smirked wickedly, his eyes glistening with lust and desire, his pupils dilated.

His cock stood long and firm, twitching and glistening with pre-cum. His piercing moving every time his cock twitched, his veins stood out and I eyes his large endowed member with desire, my mouth watering and longing for a taste.

He grabbed his cock, running his large hand up and down his length with a tight grip in lengthy strokes. I watched with lustful eyes as he palmed himself.