Sixteen

*Artemis Mariano*

My heart was still rapidly beating and my thoughts were still reeling from what happened last night, what she allowed to happen. She trusted me enough to do something so intimate, though now that I have had a taste I wanted more.

I was obsessed with the small girl, always have been. I should feel worried about loosing my job, I should be worried about my past catching up to me and having her in the middle.

Call me selfish but I couldn't let her go. I would loose this job, ruin my career just to get to know her. If my past happened to catch up I would do everything in my power to protect her.

The thought of loosing her made me frown and my heart drop. I wasn't going to allow that to happen.

When lunch finally rolled around and my second class was dismissed, I almost excitedly walked to my office to see the beautiful girl that I can't seem to get my off of.

Walking in she was already there sitting on the couch with food waiting for the both of us. I shut my door, clicking the lock. Her eyes lit up when they settled on me and I couldn't help but to smile.

So sweet.

"I hope you don't mind that I got us clubs again," She said nervously, biting her lip.

I didn't mind, the clubs were fantastic, anything for that cafe was. My heart fluttered at her sweet voice and the fact that she had once again bought for for me.

"Not at all," I shook my head, taking a seat across from her on the couch, "I am making dinner tonight. Join Athena and I, hm?," I asked.

Her big doe brown eyes snapped up to me, lighting up at my offer.

"I would love to," She smiled, nodding her head.

She grinned, handing me my container of food and I felt relieved, happy even, that she had said yes. Now I couldn't wait for this day to be over and see her tonight.

"Stay the night, hm?," I asked, taking a bite of the sandwich, "I'll give you an orgasm if you agree, Preziosa, don't worry."

Her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed a cherry red, her lips parting at my suggestive comment but I wasn't kidding - not at all.

"Artemis," She warned, narrowing her brown eyes at me.

Cute.

"It's the weekend," I shrugged, "An orgasm can relieve your stress, Luce Del Sole (sunshine)," My lips curling into a smirk.

She rolled her eyes, her cheeks still flushed a bright red.

"I have a report due Monday," She mentioned, "I have to stay home and study, write my report," She chuckled.

"Only for one night, Preziosa," My lips twitching into a smile, "I will give you as many orgasms as you desire, as many as your body can handle, hm?"

She sighed and I knew I had her exactly where I wanted her, she was going to cave any moment. I nonchalantly kept eating my food, though my cock was hardening at the thought of her withering beneath me as I gave her orgasm after orgasm.