Thirty Seven

*Artemis Mariano*

She undressed, taking her shoes and pants off, her cheeks tinted red and her breath hitched. Doing as I told her, she walked over to the couch, sitting on her knees on the edge and pressing her face against the couch as her hands gripped the arm, her nails digging into the leather.

Fuck, what a pretty fucking sight.

I shrugged out of my suit jacket, throwing it on my desk before I unbuckled my belt and unzipping my zipper, snapping off the button.

Lowering my slacks and boxers to my upper thigh giving me enough room to release my throbbing cock.

"You are going to have to be quiet, pretty girl," I demanded, my voice low and husky, "Be a good girl for me, hm?"

She nodded, burying her face into the leather couch as she arched her back downward more pressing her chest into the couch, giving me a perfect view of her ass and dripping cunt.

Taking my spot behind her, kneeling on one knee on the couch while my other foot stayed planted on the floor, my hands gripping and massaging her perfect round ass cheeks.

Moving one hand, I hissed as I gripped my twitching and throbbing cock, gliding my length through her slick folds and coating my cock in her arousal.

Lining myself at her entrance, I moved my hand back up to her ass cheek, digging my nails into the soft skin, using them like handle bars as I guided her down onto my cock, grunting in pleasure as her tight walls clenched around me.

"Fuck," I groan, spreading her ass cheeks as I watch my cock spread her tight pussy, "Take your professor's cock like a good girl, hm?"

I could hear her muffled moans, her hips bucking. Her pussy was so wet and warm, tight, and I was relishing in the feel of her tight walls, looking at her pretty cunt as my cock entered and leaves her tight hole.

My lips part and my head drops back as she begins to meet my every thrust, rolling her hips. My breathing is heavy, grunting and groaning lowly.

My balls slap against her soaked clit and I could feel her arousal cover my cock, dripping down my sack.

I grit my teeth, grunting as I grab her hair, pulling her flesh against me. Her head drops against my shoulder and before she could moan out, my hand moves from her hair and covers her mouth.

"Such a good girl," I praise, thrusting my hips forward, my loose hand grabbing her perky breast, playing with her hardened pink nipple.

Her moans muffled by my hand and her eyes fluttered close, her tight walls clench tightly around my cock.

"Such a dirty fucking girl," I grunt, relentlessly pounding into her, "Fucking your professor," I trail my lips over her collarbone.

Her nails dig into my clothes thighs, gripping tightly. I pummel into the pretty girl harshly, rushing to give us both a release.

"Cum, Preziosa," I breathe, my voice raspy, "Let me feel you, pretty girl, cover my cock."

My stomach recoils, clenching and I grit my teeth to stop myself from cumming as her tight walls grip my cock like a vice, her body jolting as she cums.