Seventeen

*Ella Montgomery*

Athena and I made our way into Artemis's home after our journey to my flat. She was giggling, bubbling with laughter, and I was glad she was no longer upset.

There was no way I would let that go, a school that is supposed to take bullying seriously, seeing as it is their number one rule and they supposedly don't condone it, yet the teacher done nothing.

Athena did not deserve to be put down just because her mother was not here, not everyone has a mother or father, sometimes both and I was beyond angry that she was getting put down because of that.

Although I was smiling and cheering Athena up, I was still bubbling with rage. Walking in I see Artemis in the kitchen already preparing the food for dinner. His eyes snapped up and a large grin over took his features, his smile was addictive.

Athena ran off to her up the stairs to her room and Artemis chuckled shaking his head, his eyes snapping back to me. Stopping what he was doing he sauntered over to me. Taking a piece of my blonde hair he twirled it around his finger, his green eyes turning slightly darker as his pupils dilated.

"I haven't had a proper kiss all day, Preziosa," He whispered, his voice smooth and husky, "Give me a kiss, pretty girl. Hm?"

Smiling, flushing from his comments I planted my hands on his chest, his head bent down as he looked at me. One arm wrapped around my waist pulling me into his hard chest while his other hand cupped the back of my neck, tangling his fingers in my hair.

Tugging lightly, he grabbed my neck back slightly as he pressed his lips to mine. My eyes fluttered closed, gripping his shirt, melting in his arms at the deep kiss and sighing in delight.

His hand around my waist moved to my round ass, tapping my cheeks lightly as his lips parted and gliding his tongue along my bottom lip. My lips parted, granting him access, moaning softly as his tongue expertly explored my mouth.

He grasped my ass and I gasped at the feel, his bulge growing against my stomach as he pressed me further into him like he was trying to glue us together - I didn't mind, at all.

I moaned against his lips as he rubbed against me, grunting into my mouth as his tongue massaged my own effortlessly. I shuddered at the husky noise he made, my lips tingling with delight.

"Fuck," He breathed against my lips.

I gasped, our lips not parting for a moment as his hands moved to underneath my ass, picking me up. Placing me on the counter, his hands moved to my waist, squeezing lightly before rubbing soothing circles with the pads of his thumbs, his hands moving inside of my shirt.

His calloused hands set my body to flames at the touch and goosebumps rose on my skin. His mouth perfectly molded with mine, moaning as he grinding his bulge into me, a husky groan passing through his mouth.

He pulled back both of us panting as our hooded eyes filled with desire fluttered open. He gave me a crooked smirk, tucking a stray strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Lucky number, Preziosa?," He asked, his husky voice sent chills down my spine.

"Three," I breathed, raising an eyebrow at his odd question.