Thirteen

*Artemis Mariano*

Craving - noun; a powerful desire for something.

Ella Montgomery is my craving. The desire, the lust, I felt it all the moment she had clenched her thighs. I don't have a craving for something, I have a craving for someone.

It took all the willpower in me not to bend her over my desk, to taste what I have craved the moment we locked eyes.

I knew I was teasing her, I want her to feel what I feel whenever she is around, I want her to crave me. She was driving me insane, up the walls insane. I had to have her, just a taste but I knew if I got just a taste I would want more, I would want it all.

I would risk my entire career if I embarked on this, I could risk everything. Any other circumstances she would have already been in my grasp there was no doubt.

I had to have the beauty who wouldn't leave my thoughts, fuck, I had to have it all. My only issue is that I didn't want to hurt the innocent girl, corrupting her with my fucked up life.

I didn't want to put her in danger from what I had ran away from, what I took my daughter away from. None of my life is good for her and I was being selfish, but for once in my life I wanted to be.

I don't know how I was even going to survive being in my office with her for two hours alone with her anymore.

I continued my lectures, four more hours of going over business. The day had never felt longer and she was still embedded in my thoughts.

I wonder if I was embedded in hers?

God, I sound like a fucking pussy.

Packing my things from my class, finally dismissing the last class of the day I exited the room, making my way to my office.

Walking into my office I laid the papers on my desk, waiting for Ella to show up at any moment. A soft knock on my office door sounded out through the room before the door opened and Ella stepped in.

Her cheeks flushed red, biting her bottom lip nervously as she sat her bag in the floor near the couch, closing the door behind her.

Grabbing the papers I stood from my desk walking over to the couch taking a seat, like we had been doing.

She wasted no time in grabbing a pen for herself then taking a seat across from me. I handed her some files, both of us getting started on the endless amount of work.

"I swear I don't understand how some of these people even got into a business class," She mumbled, her eyebrows furrowed looking at a page.

I laughed, smiling at her but could not say that I agree even though I didn't understand it either, most were already failing the class before I arrived.

Ella was very smart, everything she had turned in was always well written with good prompts. This was not something she wanted to study but was still gifted, having been on the Dean's list for two years and a straight A student her entire life.

After a while we had finished but got into talking, enjoying each other's company, not moving to make our leave for the evening.