Twenty One

*Artemis Mariano*

The past few days in my house felt like an actual home, I had never seen Athena laugh so much or even smile that much, she had truly taken a liking to Ella and her presence.

Seeing Ella interact with Athena had my heart soaring out of my chest, beating erratically - I thought I was going into cardiac arrest. I, myself, have never felt this happy not since the day Athena was born, not in a long time.

Ella was perfect - no doubt.

I love my daughter but I was lonely, restless, and sometimes it was hard. Then I ran into a small petite beautiful blonde who had seemingly changed my life and not only mine but Athena's too.

My heart thumped in my chest as I looked over at the beauty curled up to my side. Her lips were lightly parted, her hair displayed perfectly around her, covering my chest with her long blonde locks.

An angel, even when she is sleeping.

Sometimes I catch myself thinking about leaving the university just so I can be able so she her off, fucking kiss her in public but I know Ella would fight me on that, she doesn't want anything to happen to my job.

Little does she know that she already has me knee deep in, wrapped around her small pinkie finger, she could bring me to my fucking knees - I can't even deny it.

She doesn't understand what she is truly doing to me, for me.

The blanket moved down showing her bare back, her leg entangled in mine. Both of us sleeping completely bare, after seeing her bare so many time she became comfortable with it.

Every time I see her naked body I can't help the throbbing erection she gives me, she truly doesn't understand how beautiful she is.

Fucking pussy.

Skimming my fingers down her back feeling her soft skin against my finger tips, I smile. A soft sigh left her mouth as she leaned into my touch, even in sleep her body reacts to my every touch.

I was excited for morning to come, not being able to help myself I got carried away with many gifts for her.

She shifted closer, her beautiful perky breast pushing into my side. I sucked in a deep breath closing my eyes for a moment as cock throbbed, standing fully effect now.

I couldn't seem to sleep, only watching her, thinking of her. I have been through so much in my life that I almost didn't want to close my eyes afraid that she would disappear.

My fingers danced along her body, going under the covers to skin the soft skin of her ass, softly caressing her body. Her eyes fluttered for a moment before opening, moving her head she looked up at me.

"Hi," She breathed, whispering softly as she gave me a tired smile.

"Hi, Preziosa," I chuckled, my other hand moving to grip her chin as I placed a chastised kiss on her delicately soft plump lips, "Mi dispiace, Tesoro, I didn't mean to wake you," I murmured.

She hummed smiling as she shook her head, placing a soft kiss on my jawline. I gripped her waist pulling her on top of me, the blankets falling down as she straddled me.